B&W RESULT:#09 Black & White Challenge

Bud Light Big Rail Friday at Snowmass
Hipsta
IMG_7413.JPG

Early telephone. Same museum. Snapseed
View attachment 88334

I was so looking forward to spending the day at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan, but ended up leaving in less than an hour. I was hobbling around with a cane due to very intense left hip pain. Saw the doc yesterday, May need hip surgery. Not fun getting old!

Oh no... sorry to hear that Larry. :(

Quite. I need both hands to count what's wrong with my body these days. Good luck with the hip.
----
Edit, I just fact checked my own assertion. Turns out I need both hands and the toes of one of my feet (but not the one with a Morton's neuroma) to count the problems.
Don't remember who said this but:
There are two types of people in the world. The disabled and those that are not yet disabled.

[emoji23]

Hipsta
View attachment 88365

Hipsta
View attachment 88366

Hipsta
View attachment 88367

The double exposures are cool!! [emoji1360] And those boots must be REALLY old? I love them though... I'd wear them as regular shoes.

Abandoned Crab Shack
5s native cam, snapseed View attachment 88044

Good Afternoon all

Another great selection of BW photos.

First place is Mo-Co Morris's Abandoned Crab Shack, just love the framing of the shot, it draws you in.

24CBE886-2302-4E3C-8E44-FAC0CC352EFF-808-0000011CD2B1A3B8_tmp.jpg

Honourable mentions to

MsDee Dee's Indian Rocks Beach Walkover, the path of this photo appealed to me, I'm left wondering 'where does it go?'

Aaron Davis Aaron's photo of the sign over the river, for the simple reason that all those rules kind of makes it a challenge to me.

The variety of the works within this group continues to inspire me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Afternoon all

First place is Mo-Co Morris's Abandoned Crab Shack, just love the framing of the shot, it draws you in.

View attachment 88407

Honourable mentions to

MsDee Dee's Indian Rocks Beach Walkover, the path of this photo appealed to me, I'm left wondering 'where does it go?'

Aaron Davis Aaron's photo of the sign over the river, for the simple reason that all those rules kind of makes it a challenge to me.

Thank you Chris. A great bit of judging and three excellent choices for gold, silver and bronze medal positions.:thumbs:

Well done Mo-Co Morris. That crab shack image was a great one. And who wouldn't want to wander down that path of MsDee Dee's clutching a Sundowner? When you look at the white water in Aaron Davis Aaron's image, it makes you wonder why a sign was necessary. Who would want to jump into that broiling maelstrom?

There were some fantastic images this week. Thanks to everyone who posted - it wouldn't be anything without you. :thumbs:

Good Afternoon all

View attachment 88407

Honourable mentions to

Thank you for the mention... congrats Morris Mo-Co and Aaron Aaron Davis!

Last edited:
Good Afternoon all

View attachment 88407

Honourable mentions to

Thanks Chris! I am honored and congratulations to MsDee and Aaron Davis. A lot of great images this week!

Thank you Chris. A great bit of judging and three excellent choices for gold, silver and bronze medal positions.:thumbs:

Well done Mo-Co Morris. That crab shack image was a great one. And who wouldn't want to wander down that path of MsDee Dee's clutching a Sundowner? When you look at the white water in Aaron Davis Aaron's image, it makes you wonder why a sign was necessary. Who would want to jump into that broiling maelstrom?

There were some fantastic images this week. Thanks to everyone who posted - it wouldn't be anything without you. :thumbs:

And thanks to you Jilly as always!

Back
Top Bottom