B&W RESULT:#11 Black & White Challenge

Puddy tat.
tmp_16002-20170218_121833-01-749069889.jpeg

Played around with Hipsta when sitting at Starbucks. This is a funny moment and surprisingly lucky shot. Saw that guy showing his lens in my direction and thought: "If you catch me, I'll catch you, too." He realised it fractions of seconds still looking onto his phone. And he laughed, I laughed back. And he said "it's live!" Suppose he posted a live video on Facebook. [emoji1]

HipstamaticPhoto-509120113.181880.jpg

Nope, no snow here or in Santa Cruz except a few flakes once every 30 years or so. There seem to be a lot of Australian plants that grow enthusiastically here. Santa Cruz itself doesn't get as much rain as we do in Felton -- we're on our way to get over 80 inches this rainfall year. Environments vary widely throughout California (and a lot of it would be arid without irrigation).

U live in US, don't u?
I thought all area in US have snow at least once a year [emoji16] just know if it doesn't [emoji28]

U live in US, don't u?
I thought all area in US have snow at least once a year [emoji16] just know if it doesn't [emoji28]
In California, near Monterey Bay, about 20 minutes drive from the beach, so no snow. We have to drive several hours east to the Sierra Nevada mountains to find real snow. :D

I was scratching my head over the position of the reflection in this one until I realized your subject is hovering in the air, not standing on the ground. :D

This was one of two jumping shots I had this was the best

Back
Top Bottom