APPstract RESULT: #12: W I N G ' E D

Fairy's Familiar

View attachment 71020
Let's see. What didn't I use? Here's what I remember...
Leonardo/Tangled FX/Enlight/LensLight/Afilter

That's my dog, Pavlov, of course. The fairy is me, from Halloween about six years and *cough cough* pounds ago. The border is from British Library collection terse posted about (thanks, Ted!).

I love Pavlov's 'look' - his eye and the all-important nose aligned so beautifully with the fairy... I feel a relationship here - though I must admit my first thought is 'Pavlov's familiar' :)
PS I'm not a big fan of Tangled FX type effects - but I think you've used it to its beautifully ethereal best :thumbs:
Thanks so much for contributing, Tara !

I was invited to a Christmas open house by a friend who has, putting it mildly, a Christmas fetish. This gal is the ueber fetishist, say that three times quickly, of them all. Anyway. I saw this angel all on its own standing up on a bookshelf. How could I resist? The lighting was kinda blah in the original: see original ;)
View attachment 70958

I like the luminosity in yours ...

Uberfetishishish.... Nah. :zip:

Fairy's Familiar

View attachment 71020

That's my dog, Pavlov, of course. The fairy is me, from Halloween about six years and *cough cough* pounds ago. The border is from British Library collection terse posted about (thanks, Ted!).
Absolute magic!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Flight of the dragon...fly
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1449670859.608637.jpg

iPhone 6, Moment tele lens, Fusion, HandyPhoto, Decim8, a couple of others minor use, Painterly

Flight of the dragon...fly
View attachment 71023
iPhone 6, Moment tele lens, Fusion, HandyPhoto, Decim8, a couple of others minor use, Painterly

Lovelovelove :inlove:
And 'what Catherine said' :inlove:
(I'm so glad I can rely on Catherine to be coherent when I cannot :inlove:)

I see joy and light(heartedness) in this image, Brian... Just beautiful :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Looking for 3D glasses...
That must be the channel shift in Glitché, which I forgot to mention.
I have done some 3D photography with my iPhone/iPad. Shoot on iPhone and move in-app to companion iPad app for aligning and output and viewing. I use a stereoscope viewer on the iPad. Works very well.

Fairy's Familiar

View attachment 71020

Beautiful work. The painterly feel is superb. I like how the subject is wistfully staring off into space, or contemplating the Siamese flamingos(?). No matter. A genuinely excellent edit:)

I love Pavlov's 'look' - his eye and the all-important nose aligned so beautifully with the fairy... I feel a relationship here - though I must admit my first thought is 'Pavlov's familiar' :)
PS I'm not a big fan of Tangled FX type effects - but I think you've used it to its beautifully ethereal best :thumbs:
Thanks so much for contributing, Tara !

Thanks, Jen! I was thinking Pavlov's probably the familiar because fairies are purportedly difficult to control but Pavlov will do just about anything for a snack. :lol:

I wasn't a fan of Tangled FX either until I saw how Blake Rudis uses Topaz Glow (a similar Photoshop plugin) with blend modes. I mostly use it to intensify light glows, now. I left more of the "strokes" visible in this piece than I normally would.

Absolute magic!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Thanks! He's a pretty magical dog. :rolleyes:

View attachment 71030

Wing'ed Collab between me and zenjenny... :)

Wings were taken from the British Library Creative Commons Flickr page (thanks Ted terse!)
Blended Jen's image with the wings in Image Blender, then ran through Stackables & Snapseed.

@RoseCat you forgot to mention the OP - the plastic bag/ties on the fence in your '/hidden\'series. So like all good wrecking ball collabs (imo) the image has had three points - from OP to P2 & back to OP

And a very nice collab image it is, if I say so myself... :mobibabe: :inlove: :D

Thank you for the opportunity/pleasure! :notworthy: :)

LOVE this! That serene expression and somber tones - beautiful, ladies!

Delighted you like it, Tara! The woman's expression was intact in the first Brushstroke sketch 'wreck' of Catherine's original image - just needed to be moved to the place where her head would be :)

@RoseCat you forgot to mention the OP - the plastic bag/ties on the fence in your '/hidden\'series. So like all good wrecking ball collabs (imo) the image has had three points - from OP to P2 & back to OP

And a very nice collab image it is, if I say so myself... :mobibabe: :inlove: :D

Thank you for the opportunity/pleasure! :notworthy: :)
I love a good collab!! This one was fun, and I think the result is quite beautiful... :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom