APPstract RESULT: #12: W I N G ' E D

Original photo is of a fascinator (had to Google that) my wife used for a Kentucky Derby part, shot Hipstamatic vintage lens, flipped on itself with Superimpose, denoised and blurred slightly in Enlight

Broke - down Wing
Pureshot, Stackables
Photo Jul 05, 4 30 55 PM.jpg

Original photo is of a fascinator (had to Google that) my wife used for a Kentucky Derby part, shot Hipstamatic vintage lens, flipped on itself with Superimpose, denoised and blurred slightly in Enlight

Clever idea - looks like you've put the 'hat band' part to very good use! (I'm sure there's a more elegant word for a fascinator's hat band!!:alien:)

(I appreciate your image all the more for its resonance with one of my favourite digital/iphoneography art methods - I just love layering the same thing - or bit of a thing - over and over on itself to see what arises!)

So lovely!!! [emoji173]️

Has a similar airy, ethereal feel as deepop's lovely image....
I thought same thing - both deepop's and Delta's images evoke a gorgeously light, diaphanous, otherworldly feel . . .

Thanks peeps...was going through images ( EOS) and found this...thought it looked wing-geded...even though it's not painted, drawn, sculpted,sketched, wrapped, folded, or stapled...:p thought I'd post...actually it's NOT Datura....it's a Japanese Magnolia blossom..

Thanks peeps...was going through images ( EOS) and found this...thought it looked wing-geded...even though it's not painted, drawn, sculpted,sketched, wrapped, folded, or stapled...:p thought I'd post...actually it's NOT Datura....it's a Japanese Magnolia blossom..

Delta, you know you will always be the exception to any & every rule about painted, drawn, sculpted,sketched, wrapped, folded, or stapled :inlove:

In Dreams I'm Flying.
View attachment 71086
iPhone 6, Fusion, Handy Photo, Leonardo, Glaze, Glitché, Leonardo again.

I think I'm going to have to add to the already impressive list of Hon Mention categories . . . Some of the titles are sooo evocative poetic inyourface fitting abstract etc...

What to call it though? 'Best title' ? Blah.

Anyone got a title for a title Hon Mention category? :lmao:

View attachment 70991
I was just flying along minding my own business when time started to break down and I was every-when at once.
Fusion, Handy Photo, Glitché.
Brian, do you pay for the high-res output or just output Glitché at low res? I have never bothered to buy it because I am so irritated by the hi-res cost but I do like the effects.

Brian, do you pay for the high-res output or just output Glitché at low res? I have never bothered to buy it because I am so irritated by the hi-res cost but I do like the effects.
I can't remember if I paid but I don't see any IAP prompt for more resolution. 2400x2400 seems to be what it puts out, which is certainly less than the source image. Is that what they call high resolution? However, everything I post on Mobitog is reduced to 1024px. I would be more concerned if I had some other use for these project pieces.

LovelyMarge Lzed winning a category doesn't mean you get to rest on your laurels! You know that once an author or artist or actor or whatever has achieved fame & fortune, then s/he is under endless pressure & expectation to reproduce that success . . . :D

LovelyMarge Lzed winning a category doesn't mean you get to rest on your laurels! You know that once an author or artist or actor or whatever has achieved fame & fortune, then s/he is under endless pressure & expectation to reproduce that success . . . :D
Just pretty busy right now but will see if I can come up with something....

Well ZenJenny I must have been thinking of this thread (although I never noticed it until today) because I had been playing around with this image for about the past week.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1449957441.904869.jpg

Not sure why but I tried uploading it using safari but kept saying the image was too big. It is only 2400x2400 out of Glitché. But the Mobitog app worked so it's smaller...

Back
Top Bottom