APPstract RESULT: #12: W I N G ' E D

Well ZenJenny I must have been thinking of this thread (although I never noticed it until today) because I had been playing around with this image for about the past week.

View attachment 71176
Not sure why but I tried uploading it using safari but kept saying the image was too big. It is only 2400x2400 out of Glitché. But the Mobitog app worked so it's smaller...
Simply gorgeous Larry!!!! [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178] You were totally channeling this LoA...

If a frog had wings...
Leonardo, iColorama (starting from two photos)

image.jpeg

Well ZenJenny I must have been thinking of this thread (although I never noticed it until today) because I had been playing around with this image for about the past week.

*what Catherine said* :inlove:

(And maybe my telepathic guilt trips are getting more sophisticated?)

If a frog had wings...
Leonardo, iColorama (starting from two photos)

View attachment 71266
Okay, you totally inspired me!! Funny, something that is literally flying above your head, and you forget it's there....

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1450021314.534202.jpg

Catching Dreams....

iPhone 5S native cam, Filterstorm, LensLight, Snapseed, Stackables, VSCO

Thank you, ladies.

Jenny, I am just back from Perth. Is this your neck of the woods as we are both on the same time zone? Just loved it. Plan to go back before we leave Hong Kong (just got over a year left here).

Ann yes I'm a Perth girl originally - tho I don't visit the city very often. If you visit the West more I hope you get a chance to see some of the glorious northwest. There's lots of beauty in WA, but I have particular pride in the unique Kimberley region.

Okay, you totally inspired me!! Funny, something that is literally flying above your head, and you forget it's there....

View attachment 71283
Catching Dreams....

iPhone 5S native cam, Filterstorm, LensLight, Snapseed, Stackables, VSCO

Love the image Cat! But...sweetie, what is flying over your head that you forgot about.....?

Exactly! Froggy flies over our sun porch, and the cow... Well, never mind the cow.

*stares suspiciously at terse and RoseCat*

*reaches carefully for the MMPI*

Flying, Floating, Falling
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1450399929.738505.jpg

iPhone 6, Eagle feather, dragonfly shot in Fusion, Moment app. Handy Photo, most work done in Leonardo, fractal background overlay texture photo shot in Frango. Maple keys shot in PureShot. Dandelion seeds added to plain grey layer in Repix. Leonardo and more Leonardo. And some other stuff I forget.
Have you ever noticed that the colour of effects drawn in Repix depend on the background photo colour/brightness? On white the dandelion seeds come out black, on black they come out red.

Last edited:
Flying, Floating, Falling
View attachment 71460
iPhone 6, Eagle feather, dragonfly shot in Fusion, Moment app. Handy Photo, most work done in Leonardo, fractal background overlay texture photo shot in Frango. Maple keys shot in PureShot. Dandelion seeds added to plain grey layer in Repix. Leonardo and more Leonardo. And some other stuff I forget.
Have you ever noticed that the colour of effects drawn in Repix depend on the background photo colour/brightness? On white the dandelion seeds come out black, on black they come out red.
So creative Brian!!

Fractured Fractal.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1450660391.069647.jpg

They say that a greatly enlarged copy of an object can be made of innumerable copies of itself. In this case it seems the hummingbird is trying to shake free of the less-than-satisfactory copies of itself - like fleas.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1450660487.316467.jpg

Both version are made with the same two pictures in Diana, except the bird image is tonally inverted in one. The background shot is the same in each.

Back
Top Bottom