• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

B&W RESULT: #183 Black & White Challenge

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
You’ve really caught the grain of the planks beautifully. :thumbs: I wonder what ”Delete Your Face” means to the person who wrote it?:D
It was originally "Delete your Facebook" until someone painted "bum rumors" over the "book" part. (It's easier to make it out in the color version in terse fragments.)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It was originally "Delete your Facebook" until someone painted "bum rumors" over the "book" part. (It's easier to make it out in the color version in terse fragments.)
Ahh, those old “bum rumors” What Facebook is well-known for. :lol:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
I’ve been having a lot of trouble with Snapseed just lately and have had to delete it and download again. I hope it’s not on the way out.
:screamcat:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Oh Deer!

View attachment 159594
Not actually a play on words (by me anyway), but this is the soft toy called Oh Deer by Henry who lives next door and has learning difficulties. They’ve just moved to a different house, but Henry likes to throw things over our wall and must have thrown OD over before they left.
Snapseed and Hipstamatic
I looooove this... so many stories/mysteries in the image.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
What a super walk that must be. :hearteyes: Being interested in poetry, I love your signature.:lmao:
I’ve had signatures etc turned off since my first week here bcs each individual post seemed so big and unwieldy. but I think I’m missing half of the social experience #FOMO