B&W RESULT:#19 Black & White Challenge

Hi Folks. After spending a long weekend building my 'Blackandwhitecompetitionjudging-inator' the results from the computational algorithm are finally in! Well done to you all, it was a tough call.......

1st: Lynn, Jalaislynn- Lost. Great contrast and framing. Always been a sucker for double exposures.
View attachment 92336

2nd: Sandra Dimbour- Love the tonality, leading lions, framing and as Jilly said the human element.

3rd: David DeePop- Morning Atrium. Love the way this moves when it's scrolled. Fantastic use of leading lines, so many but yet so simple.

Honourable mentions to; Rodolfo Glenton- Aurea of Entities. I've always been drawn to images decay. : Rizole- Over There. The negative space, the composition, the graphical feel to it and that fading contrail. : Sinnerjohn- Ghosts. : Ted Terse- Cherry Blossom. The water droplets are like glass beads, just lovely. : GroovyGouvy- Art Deco Bunny. Lovely rich tones and detail.

Congratulations for all winners [emoji106][emoji4] and keep up a nice works for all hm [emoji123][emoji16]

Hi Folks. After spending a long weekend building my 'Blackandwhitecompetitionjudging-inator' the results from the computational algorithm are finally in! Well done to you all, it was a tough call.......

1st: Lynn, Jalaislynn- Lost. Great contrast and framing. Always been a sucker for double exposures.
View attachment 92336

2nd: Sandra Dimbour- Love the tonality, leading lions, framing and as Jilly said the human element.

3rd: David DeePop- Morning Atrium. Love the way this moves when it's scrolled. Fantastic use of leading lines, so many but yet so simple.

Honourable mentions to; Rodolfo Glenton- Aurea of Entities. I've always been drawn to images decay. : Rizole- Over There. The negative space, the composition, the graphical feel to it and that fading contrail. : Sinnerjohn- Ghosts. : Ted Terse- Cherry Blossom. The water droplets are like glass beads, just lovely. : GroovyGouvy- Art Deco Bunny. Lovely rich tones and detail.

Congratulation to Lynn, David and all honourable mentions [emoji106] well done to You all.

Thanks Robert for the 2nd place [emoji3] vers proud!!!

Thank you Robert - what a lovely surprise! Thanks to all for your positive comments, and congratulations to Sandra, David and the honourably mentioned.

Well deserved win Lynn. Jen has suggested that I sensitively give you the good news that, with your win, you ARE THE JUDGE FOR THIS WEEK'S BLACK&WHITE CHALLENGE! :D On Sunday, I will be asking you to give us the winner.:thumbs:

Well deserved win Lynn. Jen has suggested that I sensitively give you the good news that, with your win, you ARE THE JUDGE FOR THIS WEEK'S BLACK&WHITE CHALLENGE! :D On Sunday, I will be asking you to give us the winner.:thumbs:

Thanks, Jilly. You have a way with words . . . You could be a mediator for the UN. :inlove:

Ahhhhhhhh. I see. Baptism by "Left Field"
I will start consulting my art critic's thesaurus and start practising.....

ahem .....

"with regard to the issue of content, the disjunctive perturbation of the spatial relationships brings within the realm of discourse the distinctive formal juxtapositions".

"with regard to the issue of content, the disjunctive perturbation of the spatial relationships brings within the realm of discourse the distinctive formal juxtapositions".
o_O

The family resemblances just keep coming... LOL!!! ;)

Ahhhhhhhh. I see. Baptism by "Left Field"
I will start consulting my art critic's thesaurus and start practising.....

ahem .....

Exactly. That will stand you in good stead come judgement day!

Back
Top Bottom