B&W RESULT:#19 Black & White Challenge

Oh, haven't posted anything yet! Quickly changing that: Happy Easter to everybody with one of the fantastic MyZeil mirror Art Deco bunnies!! (Hipsta)
HipstamaticPhoto-513098815.335638.jpg

This Black and White Challenge is now closed. It's up to RHKing Robert to choose the winner. Good luck Robert.:D

Hi Folks. After spending a long weekend building my 'Blackandwhitecompetitionjudging-inator' the results from the computational algorithm are finally in! Well done to you all, it was a tough call.......

1st: Lynn, Jalaislynn- Lost. Great contrast and framing. Always been a sucker for double exposures.
29D67ADD-4AEE-4EFB-9ECD-2BFA5ADFB9C0-629-00000085185C86C5.jpeg

2nd: Sandra Dimbour- Love the tonality, leading lions, framing and as Jilly said the human element.

3rd: David DeePop- Morning Atrium. Love the way this moves when it's scrolled. Fantastic use of leading lines, so many but yet so simple.

Honourable mentions to; Rodolfo Glenton- Aurea of Entities. I've always been drawn to images decay. : Rizole- Over There. The negative space, the composition, the graphical feel to it and that fading contrail. : Sinnerjohn- Ghosts. : Ted Terse- Cherry Blossom. The water droplets are like glass beads, just lovely. : GroovyGouvy- Art Deco Bunny. Lovely rich tones and detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks. After spending a long weekend building my 'Blackandwhitecompetitionjudging-inator' the results from the computational algorithm are finally in! Well done to you all, it was a tough call.......

1st: Lynn, Jalaislynn- Lost. Great contrast and framing. Always been a sucker for double exposures.

2nd: Sandra Dimbour- Love the tonality, leading lions, framing and as Jilly said the human element.

3rd: David DeePop- Morning Atrium. Love the way this moves when it's scrolled. Fantastic use of leading lines, so many but yet so simple.

Honourable mentions to; Rodolfo Glenton- Aurea of Entities. I've always been drawn to images decay. : Rizole- Over There. The negative space, the composition, the graphical feel to it and that fading contrail. : Sinnerjohn- Ghosts. : Ted Terse- Cherry Blossom. The water droplets are like glass beads, just lovely. : GroovyGouvy- Art Deco Bunny. Lovely rich tones and detail.
Congratulations jalaislynn and applause for sdimbour and deepop too!

View attachment 92336

Congrats to Lynn and all winners and HM.
Thanks Robert for my mention!

Back
Top Bottom