• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

B&W RESULT: #196 Black & White Challenge

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
liked all your graphite edits, Ted — are you using free or subscription version ?
I haven't subscribed to anything, but whether I'm using a free version or got grandfathered in for being an early adopter, I'm not sure. I think I bought it the first day it came out, and I don't see anything bugging me to upgrade.

terse

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
F048D4BA-265B-4C5E-B220-6451E47C192F.jpeg

Another visit to the agave
Native cam, Photos, ACDSee Pro

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Agh, I nearly closed this Black and White Challenge!! I think all the ”excitement” has gone to my head.:lol:

terse

MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Ahhh the halcyon days of one week challenges!
Yes, we were all younger then. Sigh.

(And that's "younger" as in "less old" not as in "Juliana" because if we were all younger, most of us would be unnecesary, although she could probably use one or two extras, I imagine.)