• Barring miracles, MobiTog will be closing its doors on June15. Please see our notice in the MobiTog Closing thread.

B&W RESULT:#20 Black & White Challenge

I have no idea! I went off the marked trail, and this was at the end. Some type of building/structure... I'm guessing farm related? Couldn't get inside....not that I tried, mind you. :rolleyes: :coffee:
Not that you tried! Pah! I bet if we dusted it for prints your little paw marks would be all over it!

"Happy 2" is this better lol
iPhone 7 Plus TinType

IMG_0003.JPG

Well, this thread should definitely have more than one winner, there are so many amazing photos!

Ducklings
Snapseed, VSCO View attachment 92335

Omg, so cute I'm gonna dieeeee! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Before the lights went out. Lenka, only tweaked the tour guides face to bring it out a bit more.View attachment 92386

This is so intriguing, rizole! I love all the black in the photo and these two sources of light which seem so powerful yet so fragile compared to all the darkness. And the shadow on

View attachment 92470
Lower Manhattan
Snapseed

Beautiful!!! Just beautiful.

Happy
iPhone 7 Plus Portrait Mode + Snapseed
View attachment 92475

Ok, I'm definitely dying of cuteness now :D

View attachment 92495
night in day - Hipstamatic bucktown

sinnerjohn, did you edit the sky or was it really like that? Nevertheless, it's so dramatic and powerful, I'm a bit scared of even thinking about standing out on that storm.

Love the story of this photo! Powerful!

In front of the white sky
View attachment 92506
ProShot, ColorStory (Crop, Filters/Essentials/Pop+Classic Black, Tool/Adjust/Various), Snapseed (B&W/Neutral)

The white sky makes this photo so dramatic and gentle at the same time! I love it!

Back
Top Bottom