B&W RESULT:#23 Black & White Challenge

Though I have to say (*cough*) deepop, that according to my interferometer (with granicule) and a quick BoE Fourier transformation, the vase is 1.97 microns off centre. Not that anyone would notice :mobibabe:
Well, there it is. I used my granicule to position the vase, and voila!, the result is as you so perceptively found it.

Last edited:
IMG_9437.JPG

Manchester Piccadilly - native camera & snapseed

Barely two days in and already nine *love it* images o_O :thumbs:

You B&W mobitoggers are a talented lot :notworthy:

Though I have to say (*cough*) deepop, that according to my interferometer (with granicule) and a quick BoE Fourier transformation, the vase is 1.97 microns off centre. Not that anyone would notice :mobibabe:
:lol:

Great one, Jilly. For reasons (of which I have no understanding) it brings to mind an ancient fallen temple. Love the sheep grazing to the left.
Thank you David. Yes, it reminded me of something vaguely Inca. They were rooms of some sort and about 15ft deep with no door!!!!

Wonderful street scene John. It's only the clothes that give away the era, otherwise it could be an old photo.
Thanks Jilly, as I think I said the other day, Lincoln is one of those places not ravaged by town planning in the 50's / 60's.
Too many town and cities in England have been made into identikit high streets.

Back
Top Bottom