B&W RESULT:#23 Black & White Challenge

Old Quarry Workings, Clee Hill, Shropshire

View attachment 93480
Snapseed
So much to love about this image, Jilly. Most of it's already been said- so I'll mention the beautiful depth, that misty sky and those delicate & perfectly defined lines of the bg hills - wonderful contrast for the broader, more textured sweeps of the structure in foreground.

As it should be.
I was just wondering, Robert, if you could be persuaded to post the series as a (wip) thread ? So we could enjoy them as an, er, series? :mobibabe: :)
That's the series so far all uploaded to a new page in the gallery section for you Jen.

Toast to the end of another day...
iPhone 6s an Snapseed
IMG_5278.JPG

That's the series so far all uploaded to a new page in the gallery section for you Jen.

It looks great, Robert -- thank you. And thank you for sharing a bit about the story of your unique 'vision' . Images can stand alone, of course - and sometimes knowing something of its context opens up so many more ways in, sotospeak.

Thanks Cat for posting the link !

Depends. No one's offered me any bribes yet so the field is still wide open :whistle:

I'm currently making my first batch of nar eksisi (pomegranate extract or molasses). Even this first rather clumsy effort tastes divine. (I didn't know I was supposed to use a mortar & pestle to grind the seeds first: the seeds already cooking so I used a stick blender to food-process the lot :oops: And I found out at the last minute that I did don't have to pour in a bottle of vodka (drats).

So that'd make a pretty good bribe, methinks. Are you swayed? Tempted?

I'm currently making my first batch of nar eksisi (pomegranate extract or molasses). Even this first rather clumsy effort tastes divine. (I didn't know I was supposed to use a mortar & pestle to grind the seeds first: the seeds already cooking so I used a stick blender to food-process the lot :oops: And I found out at the last minute that I did don't have to pour in a bottle of vodka (drats).

Yours is definitely the best one uploaded so far. Erm... remind me, which one was it again?

:drool: That sounds amazing....

Aww Larry, we miss you:(. This is a great image. Have you been super busy?
Very busy. Just had our spring concert...I sing in our local community chorus. High school band concerts for both grandsons. Medical appointments. Volunteer stuff. The list goes on and on. Looking forward to June when the schedule eases up somewhat. :cool:

This is gorgeous, Ryn! Don't hold back -- what is it, how did you make it, etc ? :D (And where's its poetic title??)
LOL....ok, let me see..... "The Song Voices Haven't Shared" is a white orchid, I forget what app I used to make it B&W, but I used "circular" by Brain Fever Media to "spin" it . I never expected it to be so striking an image or I would have paid more attention to what I was doing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom