B&W RESULT:#23 Black & White Challenge

Barely two days in and already nine *love it* images o_O :thumbs:

You B&W mobitoggers are a talented lot :notworthy:

Though I have to say (*cough*) deepop, that according to my interferometer (with granicule) and a quick BoE Fourier transformation, the vase is 1.97 microns off centre. Not that anyone would notice :mobibabe:
I gotta "Like" this twice :)

Snapseed.jpg

West Cliff walk
native cam, ACDSee Pro, Snapseed

View attachment 93566

West Cliff walk
native cam, ACDSee Pro, Snapseed

Love this, Ted - esp the perspective: did you stand on a chair or something ??
First glance, I see a Hansel & Gretel type of higgledy-piggledy (that fence, that tree, that spill of floral)...
And that succulent - portulacca? Similar to the tiny one we call pig-face? -- just stunning! Would never have suspected it would look so good in B&W :thumbs:
Nice work :inlove: :notworthy: :)

I tried to edit my post but there's no option to change photo or delete and repost. Any ideas how to do that? Xx

I tried to edit my post but there's no option to change photo or delete and repost. Any ideas how to do that? Xx
If you're using a browser click edit first and then more options. This should alow you to delete your picture and upload another. You'll need to edit the reference to the old pic out of your text too and insert the new one.

I have only been able to do it by using a computer to enter the site.

Back
Top Bottom