B&W RESULT: #231 Black & White Challenge

LRM_20220317_163112.jpg

departures

This Black & White Challenge is now CLOSED. Over to you ImageArt Ann to choose your favourite(s). But there’s no hurry - whenever you have a moment.:)

Well, I thought with only two pages of images, this was going to be a cinch. However, as usual, the BW Challenge produced some fabulous images and I did um and ah for a bit.

First

Ric’s (ric alexander ) image, Where do I go from here, is very piognant and also topical. I mean, geez, did you see his hands?? I have to say I find it quite a hard image to look at. Well done, a great image.

3F349610-2A7B-4E0C-A828-477494DE5556.jpeg

Second

Rizole’s (The Great Garbanzo ) image has so much texture and even a bug in there. Loved it.

E9C154C6-85DD-4AF0-AA16-87761084C528.jpeg

Third

Last but not least is Ted’s (terse ) Wind made visible with the sharp lamp post and the movement of I presume flags/streamers behind. Very thought provoking. I also liked your pigeon pic, Ted. Looks like they are surveying the world and having a good gossip! :lol:

EBF10C9C-7DB3-427A-AC01-55CFBA767A3A.jpeg

Well, I thought with only two pages of images, this was going to be a cinch. However, as usual, the BW Challenge produced some fabulous images and I did um and ah for a bit.

First

Ric’s (ric alexander ) image, Where do I go from here, is very piognant and also topical. I mean, geez, did you see his hands?? I have to say I find it quite a hard image to look at. Well done, a great image.

View attachment 178272

Second

Rizole’s (The Great Garbanzo ) image has so much texture and even a bug in there. Loved it.

View attachment 178273

Third

Last but not least is Ted’s (terse ) Wind made visible with the sharp lamp post and the movement of I presume flags/streamers behind. Very thought provoking. I also liked your pigeon pic, Ted. Looks like they are surveying the world and having a good gossip! :lol:

View attachment 178274
I agree ric alexander image is hard to look at, but such a superb image. Congrats to everyone!

OMG!!! I’m speechless!! 50 years on this planet and it’s the first time I’ve won anything. To be honest I’m surprised cos it Went up against some incredible images. On law of averages I’d better savour this moment, I’m not sure I’ll be around at 100 years old to get another.

OMG!!! I’m speechless!! 50 years on this planet and it’s the first time I’ve won anything. To be honest I’m surprised cos it Went up against some incredible images. On law of averages I’d better savour this moment, I’m not sure I’ll be around at 100 years old to get another.
Hold to this standard and you’ll win every week!

First

View attachment 178272

Second

View attachment 178273

Third

View attachment 178274
Thank you Ann - great judging. Super congratulations to ric alexander Ric - I think that would be a winner all day every day in an external competition and I hope you’ll enter into one Ric. Fabulous.:notworthy: Well done to The Great Garbanzo Rizole and terse Ted for second and third respectively. Wonderful images both. And great work from everyone this week. You rock! I am now off to the Gallery with Ric’s wonderfully poignant image. See you there.

Hold to this standard and you’ll win every week!
I have too much exploring and experimenting to do that Lol. I know I took the photo but its Coming back here, looking at others work and the apps they use that has helped me, plus the ageing iPad Air 3 and iPhone XR!!!! This group has become very important to help finally get off my backside after the rough road I’ve been on. So yes I am a winner, not for the photo, but for you lot getting me interested in life again.

I have too much exploring and experimenting to do that Lol. I know I took the photo but its Coming back here, looking at others work and the apps they use that has helped me, plus the ageing iPad Air 3 and iPhone XR!!!! This group has become very important to help finally get off my backside after the rough road I’ve been on. So yes I am a winner, not for the photo, but for you lot getting me interested in life again.
Aww, Ric. Am I the only one filling up? :hearteyes:That’s such a lovely thing to say. We’re so glad you’re back with us.

Back
Top Bottom