B&W RESULT:#26 Black & White Challenge

DramaticBlackWhite879879259.JPG

The Town - Ip5s, Hueless, Snapseed (crop & tune images) & Dramatic B/w

14 pictures this week with some excellent work all round.

I'm awarding 1st place to sinnerjohn with Gallery. This works on so many levels. Composition, texture, structure, light and of course subject matter which has a touch of the ironic self referential post modernist whatsit about it for my money. Great stuff.
img_20170531_172114-jpg.94506

2nd place goes to JillyG with Lottie. Lovely painterly feel about this, nice processing and engaging subject matter.
img_4503-jpg.94352

And I'm awarding 3rd to GroovyGouvy for Chill out in History. I like that it's a deceptively straight shot of a sculture and you have to actually look at it to see what's going on behind. The love heart with "Frische waffeln" in needle point is a great detail.
image-jpeg.94485

Well done everyone else. solid work as usual. HMs to sck's The Town and chimera's Cannabis, chocolate milk, cupcakes.

I'm awarding 1st place to sinnerjohn with Gallery. This works on so many levels. Composition, texture, structure, light and of course subject matter which has a touch of the ironic self referential post modernist whatsit about it for my money. Great stuff.

2nd place goes to JillyG with Lottie. Lovely painterly feel about this, nice processing and engaging subject matter.
img_4503-jpg.94352

And I'm awarding 3rd to GroovyGouvy for Chill out in History. I like that it's a deceptively straight shot of a sculture and you have to actually look at it to see what's going on behind. The love heart with "Frische waffeln" in needle point is a great detail.
image-jpeg.94485

Well done everyone else. solid work as usual. HMs to sck's The Town and chimera's Cannabis, chocolate milk, cupcakes.

Thank you rizole for quick and great judging!
Congratulations to winners sinnerjohn and JillyG! I love these pictures, too!
Thank you for setting me on #3, I'm surprised and excited!
Also kudos to sck and chimera also great pieces of art.
And handshakes and backslapping for all posters. It's been an interesting week. Thank you all!

img_4503-jpg.94352

image-jpeg.94485

Well done Rizole. Great judging. sinnerjohn John's image was a winner all the way. Fab. Thank you for my second place (and thank you Lottie). Congrats to Gouvy for that grand cafe image. Claps to the HMs. I'm off to the Gallery with John's artwork within a work of art.

img_4503-jpg.94352

image-jpeg.94485

Wow, well thank you rizole I'm most honoured and humbled to be this weeks winner. Especially proud as this was taken processed and posted whilst on holiday ( did I mention my holiday ;) ) in sunny Croatia. This was an exhibition of a 'famous' contemporary Croatian artist Vlaho Bukovac. Well done JillyG and GroovyGouvy for your placings and yay for the HM's.
My first win in the very wonderful revamped Mobi B/W as well :)

Wow, well thank you rizole I'm most honoured and humbled to be this weeks winner. Especially proud as this was taken processed and posted whilst on holiday ( did I mention my holiday ;) ) in sunny Croatia. This was an exhibition of a 'famous' contemporary Croatian artist Vlaho Bukovac. Well done JillyG and GroovyGouvy for your placings and yay for the HM's.
My first win in the very wonderful revamped Mobi B/W as well :)
Have you been on holiday John? You didn't say.:lmao:

img_4503-jpg.94352

image-jpeg.94485

Well done, John, a great find! And wonderful runner ups pics too from Jilly and Gouvy who are both on a roll! Well done too to the HMs.

img_4503-jpg.94352

image-jpeg.94485

Congratulations for winners [emoji106][emoji120][emoji56]

And thanks for Hm [emoji120] and great works for my partner in Hm [emoji16][emoji106]

And of course well done for others [emoji106][emoji120]

Back
Top Bottom