B&W RESULT:#32 Black & White Challenge

The Bridge of Sighs (Italian: Ponte dei Sospiri) is a bridge located in Venice, northern Italy. The enclosed bridge is made of white limestone, has windows with stone bars, and passes over the Rio di Palazzo and connects the New Prison (Prigioni Nuove) to the interrogation rooms in the Doge's Palace.
(Wiki...)
Ultimate_HDR_Camera_20170617_155232.jpg

The Bridge of Sighs (Italian: Ponte dei Sospiri) is a bridge located in Venice, northern Italy. The enclosed bridge is made of white limestone, has windows with stone bars, and passes over the Rio di Palazzo and connects the New Prison (Prigioni Nuove) to the interrogation rooms in the Doge's Palace.
(Wiki...)View attachment 96330
Nice image, I have probably an almost identical one as I went to Venice a couple of years ago. Great to see it in B/W :thumbs:
Glad you found the b/w challenge.

<sigh> (no pun intended :rolleyes:) This is beautiful.

Love this! Perfect lighting in my eyes. [emoji177]

IMG_1464.JPG

Wasn't originally a fan of selfies,but Jerry and Jen gave me some "food for thought" and Jilly bullied me to put something in the B&W Challenge....so here my first attempt. Grantham Canal Vista.

Back
Top Bottom