MobiColour RESULT: #4

Kaleidoscopes
native cam, Snapseed

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Lorraine's prizes from entering her sewing (the wearable art vests and some dresses/skirts) in the county fair several times. She shredded the competition for a couple of years in a row.
Such a wonderful skill/craft/art to be able to do.

My dream is to hire a personal tailor to make my clothes..... I absolutely H.A.T.E. clothes shopping, plus I'm really hard to fit in the pants department :barf:

Beautiful piece. Sounds like you have talented genes, Tara - are you all arty in your family?

We are a pretty artsy/craftsy/creative bunch! My mom is a retired illustrator/graphic artist, my sister doesn't do glass anymore, but she's crafty and sews. My brother draws and makes models. My dad wasn't traditionally artistic, but he restored and refinished antiques.

This is fantastic! [emoji173]️[emoji100] The edit is amazing....that dark gloomy-yet-gorgeous green/gray, making the colors in the building just pop, and the FAB Tim Burton-esque trees!!! :inlove:
That is a very nice shot!

Nice interoretation of the theme :)

I like the dice on the gear shift (as opposed to hanging from the rear view mirror).
Surprised to see seatbelt buckle? When did seat belt laws come in to the States ?

Nice interoretation of the theme :)

I like the dice on the gear shift (as opposed to hanging from the rear view mirror).
Surprised to see seatbelt buckle? When did seat belt laws come in to the States ?
In California, it happened in the 80s, I think. Long time ago anyway.

Back
Top Bottom