B&W RESULT:#42 Black & White Challenge

My honour to be judging both the main challenges this week (not sure how that occurred!)
So without further ado, RoseCat Starzee rizole chimera Venomator ImageArt x4 tomklyn x3 terse x2 deepop x2 Kmenglee in all 17 first class images ( I had to disqualify one ;)) But NO JillyG :eek: maybe busy looking at phone specs eh ;)
The standard of the BW challenge is always high and this week was no exception.
First place goes to.........and this does really get harder every time deepop with Car Park. Amazing light and dark and all that negative space just wows me. I'm a sci-fan and quite often David's image seem otherworldy somehow.
upload_2017-9-24_20-38-53.jpeg

2nd Place has to be terse with Agave, which I really don't see as Abstract, just a rather beautiful b/w still life.
upload_2017-9-24_20-40-58.jpeg

HM's to Starzee , loved that shop front, so much to look at, RoseCat with her broken guitar that started off a whole new other thing, very nice inside the cafe from rizole (doesn't he always do well) and ImageArt Ann's wonderful Mandela Monument.
Over and out, I have to be elsewhere :thumbs:

My honour to be judging both the main challenges this week (not sure how that occurred!)
So without further ado, RoseCat Starzee rizole chimera Venomator ImageArt x4 tomklyn x3 terse x2 deepop x2 Kmenglee in all 17 first class images ( I had to disqualify one ;)) But NO JillyG :eek: maybe busy looking at phone specs eh ;)
First place goes to.........and this does really get harder every time deepop with Car Park. Amazing light and dark and all that negative space just wows me. I'm a sci-fan and quite often David's image seem otherworldy somehow.
View attachment 99536

2nd Place has to be terse with Agave, which I really don't see as Abstract, just a rather beautiful b/w still life.
View attachment 99537

HM's to Starzee , loved that shop front, so much to look at, RoseCat with her broken guitar that started off a whole new other thing, very nice inside the cafe from rizole (doesn't he always do well) and ImageArt Ann's wonderful Mandela Monument.
Thanks, John :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: and congrats deepop for the win! It was a high contrast week.

View attachment 99536

View attachment 99537

What? I didn’t enter one image in this challenge? :eek: Outrageous! Must try harder! But great judging John, and David’s image is a stunner. And strangely, Ted’s image is sort of similar and another wonderful image. I will now hang David’s image in the Gallery. Well done to all the HMs and all the posters (but not me :().

Last edited:
View attachment 99536

View attachment 99537

Thanks for the first place, John. I'm pleasantly surprised as terseTed'sAgave was a stunner. Kudos to the HM's.

View attachment 99536

View attachment 99537

I'm always so overwhelmed with the quality here that chuffed to get the mention. Well done David, Ted and Star - such great images.

Back
Top Bottom