B&W RESULT:#60 Black & White Challenge

Dude's a babe. She was the runt of her litter. The only cat that defers to her is our geriatric rescue cat (who's half blind, mostly deaf and has never shown the normal social abilities you'd expect from a cat.)
My other half calls her Kitty Filous but has only told me this so it's almost a secret name.
Well, she takes a great photo. Please give her my apologies.

Dude's a babe. She was the runt of her litter. The only cat that defers to her is our geriatric rescue cat (who's half blind, mostly deaf and has never shown the normal social abilities you'd expect from a cat.)
My other half calls her Kitty Filous but has only told me this so it's almost a secret name.
My fave is always the runt. They are always special and tough. :inlove:

Well, i've had bit of a job judging this, decisions have never been my strong point :lmao: As always there were so many superb entries. B&W is one of my favourite challenges to look at here, I don't enter very often but enjoy looking through every week.

There are 3 that i've chosen for the top slots and they are

1st place goes to John sinnerjohn with Tuesday Morning. I loved the lines of this and the harsh tones, it gave a great feel of cold, damp and silent streets. Great stuff John :) :thumbs:

bwtostation230118.jpg

2nd place, Ted terse with The wicked woods which was edited beautifully and looked like an ethereal, magical, mystery forest.

3rd place is Drained by rizole a very eye-catching composition with great lines and equally great reflections. You have a great eye for an image :)

As I say so many great images and trouble choosing so I have quite a few honourable mentions as well the first goes to RoseCat with Farm shed, sinnerjohn for Hit the North, sck for Looking out the window and Starzee for Health Central

Thanks everyone for entering here, as I say, one of my favourite challenges.

Well, i've had bit of a job judging this, decisions have never been my strong point :lmao: As always there were so many superb entries. B&W is one of my favourite challenges to look at here, I don't enter very often but enjoy looking through every week.

1st place goes to John sinnerjohn with Tuesday Morning. I loved the lines of this and the harsh tones, it gave a great feel of cold, damp and silent streets. Great stuff John :) :thumbs:

View attachment 105435

2nd place, Ted terse with The wicked woods which was edited beautifully and looked like an ethereal, magical, mystery forest.

3rd place is Drained by rizole a very eye-catching composition with great lines and equally great reflections. You have a great eye for an image :)

As I say so many great images and trouble choosing so I have quite a few honourable mentions as well the first goes to RoseCat with Farm shed, sinnerjohn for Hit the North, sck for Looking out the window and Starzee for Health Central

Great choices! Great judging. I see you are practicing before judging Time Stamp. [emoji1][emoji106]
Congratulations winners and HMers to see your images was a great pleasure as always. [emoji324][emoji177]

View attachment 105435

Marvellous job Yvonne.:thumbs: Well done sinnerjohn John - that’s a wonderful image with all the lights and leading lines and textures. Claps and snaps to terse Ted for 2nd and rizole Rizole for 3rd. All you HMs - give yourselves a clap too. Super work everyone. So, whilst I meander down to the Gallery with John’s Tuesday Morning under my arm, Yvonne is preparing for her sea crossing to Spain :barf:, and John should be reaching for extra vitamin tablets to prepare for Sunday’s double!:lol:

Ohhhhh thank you Yvonne, special for me to win the b/w as the standard is always so high :)

My faves from this bunch were Ted's woods and Rizole's cat, but well done all and keep on posting those b/w's :thumbs:

Ha yes, terse JillyG the coveted (or not) double. Its an honour truly :notworthy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom