IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 28th April. Judging will take place on Sunday 29th April.

This week's winner lkbside Leslie will be our guest judge for the coming week.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE.

Last edited:
IMG_8725.JPG

First [emoji3]

Sunset park area streetart [emoji3] Brooklyn - NYC

Iphone 7 and Snapseed

Ok: you wanted it, you got it.

Greetings from Stockholm

Moto G5s, Hypocam.

"Upper" left is the tivoli, or funfair/amusement park whatever, Gröna Lund, known for 1) being overpriced and dull, but also 2) oddly enough, getting the most unexpected artists from all over the world to stop by for one gig. Big, big elephants of the music industry, usually playing festivals only, or expensive concerts at big arenas. Bob Marley was there in the late 70's, Megadeth played last year. Whitesnake's been there. Alice Cooper. Iggy Pop. And also the british SKA/pop band Madness. This summer, Gene Simmons (KISS) will be there on some sort of solo tour.

The big, long building is, these days, something called Fotografiska (The Photographic). They call themselves a museum. Which is misusing the word. Gallery, yes. Exhibition, yes. Museum, no. Nevertheless, a place where one can gaze at stunning photographs from the elite. Leibovitz, Corbijn and so on. The pics usually hangs there for a few months.

IMG_2018-04-07_18_04_02.jpg

Last edited:

Greetings from Stockholm

Moto G5s, Hypocam.

"Upper" left is the tivoli, or funfair/amusement park whatever, Gröna Lund, known for 1) bing overpriced and dull, but also 2) oddly enough, getting the most unexpected artists from all over the world to stop by for one gig. Big, big elephants of the music industry, usually playing festivals only, or expensive concerts at big arenas. Bob Marley was there in the late 70's, Megadeth played last year. Whitesnake's been there. Alice Cooper. Iggy Pop. And also the british SKA/pop band Madness. This summer, Gene Simmons (KISS) will be there on some sort of solo tour.

The big, long building is, these days, something called Fotografiska (The Photographic). They call themselves a museum. Which is misusing the word. Gallery, yes. Exhibition, yes. Museum, no. Nevertheless, a place where one can gaze at stunning photographs from the elite. Leibovitz, Corbijn and so on. The pics usually hangs there for a few months.

View attachment 108594
Yay, Christer’s posting! :D This is a great image - so sharp, even in the distance and I love the flat grey tone over it.:thumbs:

Greetings from Stockholm

Moto G5s, Hypocam.

"Upper" left is the tivoli, or funfair/amusement park whatever, Gröna Lund, known for 1) bing overpriced and dull, but also 2) oddly enough, getting the most unexpected artists from all over the world to stop by for one gig. Big, big elephants of the music industry, usually playing festivals only, or expensive concerts at big arenas. Bob Marley was there in the late 70's, Megadeth played last year. Whitesnake's been there. Alice Cooper. Iggy Pop. And also the british SKA/pop band Madness. This summer, Gene Simmons (KISS) will be there on some sort of solo tour.

View attachment 108594
Hey Christer!! Good to see you... nice image too!

What a glorious black and white collage. Love it.:thumbs:
:notworthy: Thank you! Nothing that I did except point-and-shoot... A ready made collage on some random wall in the city I happened upon, down in the village or Soho, I believe.

Disappointed I couldn't get the ferret' s face in this, the pesky thing just wouldn't pose for me. I still like this pic despite its faults. Note the insect hovering above the wheelie bin.
View attachment 108605
Sorry, I can’t get past the knees to the wheely bin.:confused: :lol: I love this, even without the ferret’s face. It’s not really needed imho. It’s not about the ferret or the owner, but just stands on its own. Love it.:thumbs:

Greetings from Stockholm

Moto G5s, Hypocam.

View attachment 108594
Very nice image and see you can still get a fab shot from an Android ;)

I love this, even without the ferret’s face. It’s not really needed imho. It’s not about the ferret or the owner, but just stands on its own. Love it.:thumbs:
Yes! It's one of those odd quirky photos that draws you in.

Back
Top Bottom