B&W RESULT:#73 Black & White Challenge

Now, they look like they’re women who might eschew new-fangled technology, but there’s a mobile phone on the stool, so they’re modern ladies. I bet they are wondering why you would want to phorograph them.:lol: Good one Leslie.:thumbs:
Well, they weren't particularly happy about it... hence the evil eyes.

Very nice image and see you can still get a fab shot from an Android ;)

Ty and fact is, I winged it a bit with this phone. Coming from YEARS of iPhone devices with better and better camera, I remembered all my earlier (pre-2013) Androids: 4 with sh*t cameras, 1 with "almost acceptable". When I saw this Moto G5s on a short sale, I started to look for all info I could get. Hmm, 16 Mpix camera? It MIGHT be good. So I bought it, because it's a better phone than I could afford anyway - I mean at its original price. I really don't know how the camera was out of the box, because in just a few hours one update came in, and after merely a week or two, one more...

Ty and fact is, I winged it a bit with this phone. Coming from YEARS of iPhone devices with better and better camera, I remembered all my earlier (pre-2013) Androids: 4 with sh*t cameras, 1 with "almost acceptable". When I saw this Moto G5s on a short sale, I started to look for all info I could get. Hmm, 16 Mpix camera? It MIGHT be good. So I bought it, because it's a better phone than I could afford anyway - I mean at its original price. I really don't know how the camera was out of the box, because in just a few hours one update came in, and after merely a week or two, one more...
You should do ok with that, Motorola have been coming up with some good all-rounders in the last few years. But I do agree with your comment elsewhere that Apple definitely have the best photo apps :rolleyes:

You should do ok with that, Motorola have been coming up with some good all-rounders in the last few years. But I do agree with your comment elsewhere that Apple definitely have the best photo apps :rolleyes:

Yes :(

Do I miss a few iOS apps or what? But I was happy to find TouchRetouch over at the Android app store as well, and gladly paid for it :D

Out from the Crowd.
PicsArt_04-23-08.39.50.jpg

Last edited:
Nice title. As the picture loaded on my screen from the top down, I thought "Oh, he means the three guys on the balcony, watching the scene." But then as the whole image came up, I thought "No, it's the cheeky blonde in the crowd!" You got a two-fer title.
Thanks. 'Cus of the crop it doesn't fit on any of my screens and ends up enlarged past the point where the quality degrades. I may update with a border.
Just out of interest, she was wearing a pink wig that came out white with a red filter.

Love this and note to self, must open Lenka more often !
Yes, I hadn't used it in 1-2 years. I was playing around with little used apps while waiting for Toby to finish his basketball practice. Lenka has these really easy to use sliders, and on this one I cranked up the exposure and liked what I saw.

Thanks. 'Cus of the crop it doesn't fit on any of my screens and ends up enlarged past the point where the quality degrades. I may update with a border.
Just out of interest, she was wearing a pink wig that came out white with a red filter.
I did wonder about the size of this. As Ted says though it did work nicely as you scrolled down and the scene came to life.

Back
Top Bottom