B&W RESULT:#73 Black & White Challenge

Looking up
IMG_4911.JPG

Photos

Wow, look at that! Are those rods holding up the wall or the building. Brilliant find. What were you doing dangling about in this particular back alley?:appsir:
Holding the wall up I think. It's a retaining wall. There's a whole residential street at the top of it. A lot of the terrain is nearly vertical around here and they had to find creative ways to develop it. So you get houses on top of houses here, with the front door to one at the lower end of the hill and the front door to the other on the opposite side, for instance.
dwell.jpg

And I was dangling about in a back alley out of nosiness and the hope of an interesting thing to photograph of course. :mobibabe:

Holding the wall up I think. It's a retaining wall. There's a whole residential street at the top of it. A lot of the terrain is nearly vertical around here and they had to find creative ways to develop it. So you get houses on top of houses here, with the front door to one at the lower end of the hill and the front door to the other on the opposite side, for instance.View attachment 108709
And I was dangling about in a back alley out of nosiness and the hope of an interesting thing to photograph of course. :mobibabe:
So interesting... the lower dwellings could maybe feel like hobbit houses. :)

Back
Top Bottom