B&W RESULT:#84 Black & White Challenge

Okay, I think it’s time to close this Black and White Challenge and ask Lynne.Peterson Lynne to choose her favourites. When you feel up to it Lynne.:D

Touch decision ... SO many good photos again this week ... but, here are the photos that I kept going back to ...

First place: rizole Laughing
DCC675C5-D2E5-4E29-8DE4-E5D5D02C6914.jpeg

Second place: sdimbour Two legs and a bottle
Third place: dscheff Not sleepy yet

Congratulations everyone! As I said before, SO many good photos this week - every week! Keep up the good work

Last edited by a moderator:
Touch decision ... SO many good photos again this week ... but, here are the photos that I kept going back to ...

Congratulations everyone! As I said before, SO many good photos this week - every week! Keep up the good work
Thank you :notworthy:.
Well done sdimbour and dscheff.

Thanks Lynne for the 2nd place.
Congrats Rizole and dscheff, great images !!!!
Party Time in Paris :lmao:

View attachment 111867

Well done Lynne; a lovely succinct piece of judging. :thumbs: Congrats to rizole Rizole with that great image - such a different edit. Slaps on the back to sdimbour Sandra and dscheff Jeffrey for two more lovely images. All three were beautifully edited. So now me and Laughing boy are off to the Gallery.:D Great work everyone - keep up the good work for the second half of the year.:lol:

View attachment 111867

Great winner with a very texturey (!!) image rizole :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom