B&W RESULT:#90 Black & White Challenge

There were lots of images I loved this week, but for me there was a clear winner.... as soon as I scrolled to this one I knew. :inlove:

Congratulations to YellowRose Mary for “My little ray of sunshine”. Such a beautiful portrait, and who could resist this smile, and that perfect curl of hair?? :inlove: Congrats Mary!!

View attachment 113378

Second place is @FundyBrian’s “A visit to the Shoe House”. Just love the composition and edit.

View attachment 113379

A very close third for Starzee Star’s “Sticks”. I love the feeling of “lightness” in this image, due to the composition and wonderful edit. So unique and beautiful!

View attachment 113380

Honorable mentions to deepop David for “Chicago” and “Before the Rain”, rizole for “8.50” and “On the Beach”, sinnerjohn for his Bukowski flowers, and of course (being the Cat Person that I am :rolleyes:) Lynne.Peterson ‘s “My little Lucca”. :hearteyecat:

Well done everyone!! :inlove::notworthy:

A great piece of judging Catherine. YellowRose Mary’s image was a stunner and worthy winner! Good work too from FundyBrian Brian and Starzee Star for second and third - the editing on both was fab. All you HMs, give yourselves a pat on the back! It was another great week to be black and white!

Okay, me and Mary’s Little Ray of Sunshine are off to light up the Gallery. :D Keep Calm and Carry On Posting those Black and Whites!:lol:

There were lots of images I loved this week, but for me there was a clear winner.... as soon as I scrolled to this one I knew. :inlove:

Congratulations to YellowRose Mary for “My little ray of sunshine”. Such a beautiful portrait, and who could resist this smile, and that perfect curl of hair?? :inlove: Congrats Mary!!

View attachment 113378

Second place is @FundyBrian’s “A visit to the Shoe House”. Just love the composition and edit.

View attachment 113379

A very close third for Starzee Star’s “Sticks”. I love the feeling of “lightness” in this image, due to the composition and wonderful edit. So unique and beautiful!

View attachment 113380

Honorable mentions to deepop David for “Chicago” and “Before the Rain”, rizole for “8.50” and “On the Beach”, sinnerjohn for his Bukowski flowers, and of course (being the Cat Person that I am :rolleyes:) Lynne.Peterson ‘s “My little Lucca”. :hearteyecat:

Well done everyone!! :inlove::notworthy:
Thank you sooo much!! Sorry I am just seeing this, this weeks and was total chaos.

Congratulations to everyone! There were some amazing pictures this time around!

Thank you sooo much!! Sorry I am just seeing this, this weeks and was total chaos.

Congratulations to everyone! There were some amazing pictures this time around!
A worthy win Mary. Will you be okay to judge at the weekend?

Back
Top Bottom