B&W RESULT:#96 Black & White Challenge

I say this all the time, but the B&W challenge is my favorite. I always love all the images and this week is no different. They are all winners in my book.

But, there has to be a judge for next week, so decisions must be made.

Third place, JillyG s “The Hive Jive”. Abstract, pulls you in and how often do you get to photograph people’ s soles?
A8DF946C-5102-489F-B3BF-E60FF8EDF7BA.jpeg

Second, Sdinbour’s “Wine and Whiskey Guardian”. It’s nicely framed, the alertness and anxious expression call to me, and, oh, what a beautiful Lab. There’s a large “Awwww” factor, too.
F6D343F5-4A0B-472D-AB12-AF74D5B1EE81.jpeg

In first place, ZenJenny with her “Bride to Be”. There is so much in this image. It’s moving, I can feel a story behind it. I love the wispy curtains, the faded, vintage look. I just love everything about it.
3C68B920-ED4E-4EB6-88ED-22A2D99FFE22.jpeg

I say this all the time, but the B&W challenge is my favorite. I always love all the images and this week is no different. They are all winners in my book.

Third place, JillyG s “The Hive Jive”. Abstract, pulls you in and how often do you get to photograph people’ s soles?
View attachment 115337
Second, Sdinbour’s “Wine and Whiskey Guardian”. It’s nicely framed, the alertness and anxious expression call to me, and, oh, what a beautiful Lab. There’s a large “Awwww” factor, too.
View attachment 115338
In first place, ZenJenny with her “Bride to Be”. There is so much in this image. It’s moving, I can feel a story behind it. I love the wispy curtains, the faded, vintage look. I just love everything about it.
View attachment 115339
Perfect choices Star! I just love all three of these images too. Well deserved high-five and super congrats to zenjenny!! Your portrait is sublime. :inlove:

Whoohoos!! to sdimbour Sandra and JillyG!! :D

View attachment 115337
View attachment 115338
View attachment 115339
Great judging Star. Thank you for my third place - there’s a glass floor above. That’s how you get the soles of people’s feet.:lol: Well done to sdimbour Sandra - I absolutely loved that image. Talk about right place, right time! And super congrats to zenjenny Jen and the lovely, ethereal Bride-To-Be. Me and the Bride-To-Be are going to be walking down the aisle to the Gallery.:D Thank you to all posters this week - the challenge is nothing without you.:inlove:

Thanks Starzee for the 2nd place.
Congrats zenjenny for the win. Great bnw pic and edit of this one. Love everything in this one.
Congrats JillyG for the 3rd place. Love this one. Great idea !!!
See you next week :)

View attachment 115337
View attachment 115338
View attachment 115339

I

Thank you, Star :inlove: I love that you feel a story behind it: there’s a helluva story behind it. Best of all, this image shows part of the beginning of the happy ending. Also a happy beginning ... :confused: . . you know . . :mobibabe:

Thank you for first place and for your lovely comments, Starzee :inlove:

Congrats sdimbour Sandra, and thank you for yours :inlove: That Labrador! That face :lmao: I love that image :notworthy:

Congrats JillyG — between your titles and Star’s comments we could start a MobiTog Travelling Circus a lá Monty Python :lol:

if anyone wants to see a little more from these photos i made a video of the day
Awwww.... how wonderful!! :inlove: Man, my youngest brother Michael would have LOVED going there when he was a little kid (he would probably still love it, LOL.)

Back
Top Bottom