B&W RESULT: Black and White Challenge #273…Ends April 9

292BBBA1-8FAB-4255-B910-02E7AC57DD88.jpeg

Attitude again. I have shown photos of this street art before, but I took this one yesterday with the new toy, using the .5 lens in portrait orientation.
E0696497-617D-4C42-928A-2A07F3520BA7.jpeg

iPhone 14 Pro Max + B&W in Photos and the Snapseed Push filter.

Last edited:
Attitude again. I have shown photos of this street art before, but I took this one yesterday with the new toy, using the .5 lens in portrait orientation.
View attachment 191446
iPhone 14 Pro Max + B&W in Photos and the Snapseed Push filter.
I am surprised how often I use that setting. Keep us up on how you are liking the 14.

Reborn. There was a time when I thought the iconic red phone box might just disappear, but almost everywhere they are being repurposed…and being photographed on an iPhone!
2A9C7C68-86FD-4E0C-93C5-DA27336418EA.jpeg

iPhone 14 Pro Max + Snapseed.

This challenge is now closed. It’s up to deepop David to select a winner and I do not envy you. Thank you everyone who posted these last two weeks!

BnW Challenge #274 is
here!

Last edited:
Very difficult choices this week as there were a lot of wonderful photos this week. There were several I kept coming back to, and anyone of these could have, should have been the winner.
The top spot goes to Jacosta Jodi’s Splash with its ebullient tendrils of surf caught in exquisite stop motion cutting across a silhouetted background figure. Many thumbs up!
IMG_4213.jpeg

In second is chineezguy Michael’s Jeff lives in his minivan capturing Jeff’s well worn face evoking a variety of feelings. It brings to mind Walker Evans dust bowl portraits.
IMG_4216.jpeg

In third are two of sdimbour Sandra’s photos. I really like the floor’s eye view of cigarette holding hand - it has a louche and mysterious sensibility. And I love the hotel room with its contrasting arcs and straight lines, the glow behind the mirror, all set off against the amorphous negative space of the foreground.
IMG_4215.jpeg
IMG_4214.jpeg

Kudos to everyone for all the great submissions.

Back
Top Bottom