MobiColour RESULT: Challenge #1

This was SO NOT easy.... :barf: But choose a winner I must.

And the image that kept popping out at me........

...the inaugural first place color winner.....

Kaywib Kay's wonderful "The Look". It's fun, quirky, beautiful composed, and just makes me smile to look at it. :D

View attachment 73230

Heading in at a very close 2nd Place is ImageArt Ann's stunning "Sky Gazing". Beautiful and otherworldly, and it elicits the always mysterious "How the heck did she DO that??" response.

View attachment 73231

Special Mentions to:

deepop David's "Valley of Death". The beautiful monotone curves of the mountains with the pop of color in the back... a stunning image.

View attachment 73233

sinnerjohn's Norfolk, UK tiny houses.... because, well, I'm in love with tiny houses. And that pink shutter is just so cute.

View attachment 73232

terse Ted's "Green on Blue". A perfect minimalist color story.

View attachment 73234

Glenton Rodolfo's wild and wonderful "Kuhl-er 3". Talk about a POP of color!! I really love this.

View attachment 73235
Great choice RoseCat and major congrats to the ambidextrous Kaywib for conquering MobiMono and MobiColor in successive weeks!

Well done, Kay. Pipped at the post again but I will persevere. There is a first place lurking in me somewhere. Just shows the incredible talent around me ;)

This was SO NOT easy.... :barf: But choose a winner I must.

And the image that kept popping out at me........

...the inaugural first place color winner.....

Kaywib Kay's wonderful "The Look". It's fun, quirky, beautifully composed, and just makes me smile to look at it. :D

View attachment 73230

Heading in at a very close 2nd Place is ImageArt Ann's stunning "Sky Gazing". Beautiful and otherworldly, and it elicits the always mysterious "How the heck did she DO that??" response.

View attachment 73231

Special Mentions to:

deepop David's "Valley of Death". The beautiful monotone curves of the mountains with the pop of color in the back... a stunning image.

View attachment 73233

sinnerjohn's Norfolk, UK tiny houses.... because, well, I'm in love with tiny houses. And that pink shutter is just so cute.

View attachment 73232

terse Ted's "Green on Blue". A perfect minimalist color story.

View attachment 73234

Glenton Rodolfo's wild and wonderful "Kuhl-er 3". Talk about a POP of color!! I really love this.

View attachment 73235
Congrats to the winner, a worthy choice a great stand out shot. Winners nicely presented as well, I sometimes think these results become a bit chaotic trying to work out whose image is who's !
Many thanks for the mention :)

As usual it's been a joy looking at all the submissions. Congratulations to all, "winners" and all contributors. Kay's shot is amazing - warm, wry,can't help but smile back at it. Can't stop looking at Ann's photo - there's enough intricacy and beauty that warrants multiple return visits. We don't pay the judges enough

Back
Top Bottom