MobiColour RESULT: Challenge #1

I love this one, especially the light on the petals and the water. I was a bit confused by the stamens which look like they are coming out of the back.
Thanks, Ann. I think what happened is that when the flower fell off/broke off, the stamens broke free as well, and when it landed upside down they were pushed backwards through the hole where the stem had been attached. (I think.)

The Remnant
image.jpeg

iPhone 6, Snapseed

Have a fruit

iPhone 3GS, H280 (Neville/Daydream).

One of my daily tasks at my job is to make coffee, and put up some eatable junk like cookies, and also fruit if we have any that day. Today, monday, someone had bought so much fruit that it almost felt like a prank. Omg wtf, muttered yours truly, slammed a bunch on the fruit plate, saw that it looked a bit arranged, so I arranged it some more and went bananas (pun intended) with both the 3GS & the 5.

IMG_2259.JPG

Okay Color Warriors, it's been a week so I must say this challenge is officially CLOSED.
I suppose the duty lies with me to decide (gulp barf) the inaugural winner, egads, but then the responsibility will fall to the winner of this challenge to choose next week's winner. :thumbs:

Back in a bit!

This was SO NOT easy.... :barf: But choose a winner I must.

And the image that kept popping out at me........

...the inaugural first place color winner.....

Kaywib Kay's wonderful "The Look". It's fun, quirky, beautifully composed, and just makes me smile to look at it. :D

f49cb5baaffcb73c23825a5cbc3ca439.jpg

Heading in at a very close 2nd Place is ImageArt Ann's stunning "Sky Gazing". Beautiful and otherworldly, and it elicits the always mysterious "How the heck did she DO that??" response.

sky gazing.jpg

Special Mentions to:

deepop David's "Valley of Death". The beautiful monotone curves of the mountains with the pop of color in the back... a stunning image.

IMG_0062.jpg

sinnerjohn's Norfolk, UK tiny houses.... because, well, I'm in love with tiny houses. And that pink shutter is just so cute.

20598348755_d35d792091_o.jpg

terse Ted's "Green on Blue". A perfect minimalist color story.

image.jpg

Glenton Rodolfo's wild and wonderful "Kuhl-er 3". Talk about a POP of color!! I really love this.

glenton.jpg

Back
Top Bottom