MobiColour RESULT: Challenge #1

Pink.
iPhone 5s, Snapseed, Rays.

image.jpeg

Also showing in MobiMono.

Breathing Life
image.jpeg

IPhone 6, Snapseed, DistressedFX, Superimpose

I had posted this before. Recently I was listening to two guys talk about restoring an old car. I forget which model or make, however one of them said they would "breathe new life into the old gal", and that gave me an idea...

Breathing Life
View attachment 73110
IPhone 6, Snapseed, DistressedFX, Superimpose

I had posted this before. Recently I was listening to two guys talk about restoring an old car. I forget which model or make, however one of them said they would "breathe new life into the old gal", and that gave me an idea...
Wow......now that is cool.

OH.
EM.
GEE.

This is incredible!!!! :notworthy: How in the world did you create this?? It's so beautiful. :inlove:
Thanks. Actually, there's a tutorial on the iColorama Vimeo using the Distort setting. I however used Style>Stamp, then messed around with one of the presets and all the sliders followed by Triangle which gives all the lines with some blending and masking. It's also possible with the Glass option. Mostly it's all about trying loads of options and seeing what works.

Fab.
I knew this was yours before I saw who posted it. :)

Aww :inlove: I hope bcs it was so stunningly beautiful, with such superb attention to, er, composition, lighting, leading lines, perspective and er, social relevance and, er, um . . . Or have you seen it before? :alien:

Sky Gazing
My latest iColorama manip.

View attachment 73116

What an exciting piece - I had the benefit of seeing it for the first time after you'd posted some of your workflow (imagine me tilting the iPad back & forth, screwing up my eyes for a closer look here & there - oh, wow, look at that).

The title works well for me in the abstract sense - the tilt of the face, the markings, like the stars have spilled onto the face, the sky gazing back. (Apologies to Neitzsche).

Aww :inlove: I hope bcs it was so stunningly beautiful, with such superb attention to, er, composition, lighting, leading lines, perspective and er, social relevance and, er, um . . .
Exactly. :D
I think I sense your "style".... I just knew it was yours. :)

Back
Top Bottom