MobiColour RESULT: MC #12

Anchor point, Long Marine Lab
native cam, Snapseed

image.jpeg

Okay, I'll admit I'm not a fan of heavy metal music (I hear the gasps, and I'm sorry... :rolleyes: :whistle: :zip:) The closest thing I have in my iTunes is some AC/DC that I'll listen to (really loud) once in awhile, like if I'm doing major housecleaning.

But I definitely groove to heavy metal a la mobile photography... ;)

image.jpeg

*wow* and love the abstract-able lines of water, rock, greenery, (junk?), road (?)
And is this posted also in Album Covers? (And the WreckingbYard? She adds, hopefully. Reminds me a bit of ted's unruly thirds).
Railroads on both river banks. Jen, you pretty much have my blanket approval to "wreck" any of my pictures any time.

this video played automatically when I opened this page. Unbeknownst to me I had my bluetooth on and connected to a small speaker near my refrigerator. When the opening notes played I thought my fridge was going blooey. Wasn't until the drum kicked in that I figured out what was happening.
ha so funny !!! [emoji6]

*wow* and love the abstract-able lines of water, rock, greenery, (junk?), road (?)
And is this posted also in Album Covers? (And the WreckingbYard? She adds, hopefully. Reminds me a bit of ted's unruly thirds).

Yes, this has S&G written all over it (so why doesn't it have S&G wrtten all over it???). And what Jen said. It's vertigo-inducing, which is amazing from a photo.:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom