MobiColour RESULT: MC #12

Neat. Do you have a shot of the whole car? Three wheelers are quire rare over here.

Yes I do Larry and here they are. Not for judging in the challenge, but just for your delectation.:D

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ok, first of all: I hate judging. With that being said: this was a fun ride, so many "heavy" pics.

Despite loving most of the pics entered here, I must follow my METAL HEART (lol) and proclaim "Air Metal" by rizole as the winner.

image.jpeg

Because: great pic, cool colours, it made me think about:
1) Thunderstruck (AC/DC), I have a live mp3 where there's actually helicopter sounds as an intro to that song.
2) Heavy Metal Thunder (Saxon).
3) Rammstein, and the helicopter intro to the song by the same name.

Also, the pic really say "heavy metal", a sense of calm before the storm, like I'm about to get blown away by the heaviest metal yet. And, last but not least: I love the word play, thinking of the old derogatory term "hair metal", a label fans of rawer, grittier and darker metal put on "hair spray and glitter" bands like Poison and the like.

Runner up: everyone else.

Thanks for participating, folks!

Ok, first of all: I hate judging. With that being said: this was a fun ride, so many "heavy" pics.

Despite loving most of the pics entered here, I must follow my METAL HEART (lol) and proclaim "Air Metal" by rizole as the winner. Because: great pic, cool colours, it made me think about:
1) Thunderstruck (AC/DC), I have a live mp3 where there's actually helicopter sounds as an intro to that song.

Also, the pic really say "heavy metal", a sense of calm before the storm, like I'm about to get blown away by the heaviest metal yet. And, last but not least: I love the word play, thinking of the old derogatory term "hair metal", a label fans of rawer, grittier and darker metal put on "hair spray and glitter" bands like Poison and the like.

Well done Christer. Congrats to Rizole for that fab image of the 'copter. Well done to everyone who embraced the theme. :thumbs:

Despite loving most of the pics entered here, I must follow my METAL HEART (lol) and proclaim "Air Metal" by rizole as the winner. Because: great pic, cool colours, it made me think about:

Good choice Christer!!

Congrats Rizole! :D

Despite loving most of the pics entered here, I must follow my METAL HEART (lol) and proclaim "Air Metal" by rizole as the winner.

View attachment 76322

Christer thanks for such a cool theme -- as you say, some inspired pics! And thanks for an informative wrap up. You and your Metal Heart :mobibabe:

(Hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of posting rizole's image in your wrap-up).

And congrats rizole :thumbs: You realise now you get to decide 'theme or no theme' and judge the next round ? :D

Christer thanks for such a cool theme -- as you say, some inspired pics! And thanks for an informative wrap up. You and your Metal Heart :mobibabe:

(Hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of posting rizole's image in your wrap-up).

And congrats rizole :thumbs: You realise now you get to decide 'theme or no theme' and judge the next round ? :D

:thumbs:

View attachment 76322

rizole will there be a theme for the next challenge? :sneaky:

The new MobiColor Challenge can be found here------> http://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-13.21383/

Err...Ermm... Totally unprepared for that :eek::oops:, certainly wasn't expecting to win.
Thank you very much PicsbyJCG . Just FYI, this was taken on boxing day during the huge floods that happened in Yorkshire. This is the air ambulance about to save someone with hyperthermia.

And er...theme RoseCat? Give me 10 mins to collect my wits and I'll get on it:confused:

Back
Top Bottom