MobiColour RESULT: MC #132 Theme: Inside - August 6-12, 2018

I look at it and do it repeatedly, but I'm not sure what I see here. The obvious: a dog. But the other? An iguana? Real or plushie? With a rabbit attached? Or is that rabbit an iguana treat? Looks a bit like candy. Hmmm … help!
It's a frog filled with sand. My friend uses it to rest and stabilise her camera on.
20180701_213055-02.jpeg

I know this feeling. We bought a plunger that is made of rubber so hard it is not flexible. I had to put it in hot water for 20 minutes so soften it up so that we could use it :p
Our old plunger belonged to my parents originally. It could be older than me for all I know.
:thumbs: Someone needs to invent a plunger that is easy to use. :mobibabe:
I've just bought a new one that only has a 2 year guarantee but a great pistol grip and a nice flexible dome bit.
Insider knowledge. ;)
20180807_151621.jpg

Blocked inside and a broken plunger. :(
No edit. Just reportage.
View attachment 112692

Bicarb & vinegar. Cup of both every month or two and your drains will never clog up (less’n you do something really daft) <— priceless wisdom of an old plumber. I’ve never had a blocked sink or bath or nuthin. *I’m a believer...* :D :D :D

Our old plunger belonged to my parents originally. It could be older than me for all I know.

I've just bought a new one that only has a 2 year guarantee but a great pistol grip and a nice flexible dome bit.
Insider knowledge. ;)View attachment 112693

Now that looks so fancy I kindof wish I did have a blocked drain :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom