MobiColour RESULT: MC #134 Theme: SPOTS - August 20-26, 2018

It was a struggle to narrow down the images to just a few. I have chosen more with my heart than than anything else.

In first is Terse with Oops wrong spot. Simple, abstract, sort of serene. Love it.

View attachment 113397

A close second is MotownLarry with Spot on Spots. Again, it’s probably the abstracted-ness that speaks to me. And the color, or lack of. It would be a good entry for last week’s Two Color challengeView attachment 113398

In a tie for third, the animal kingdom. Ikbside with Bering Sea Spotted Seal and SinnerJohn with the alliterated Spotted Siamese Sleeping in the Sun. The softness and color of both touch my heart. And how did you get that close to the seal???View attachment 113399

View attachment 113400

An honorable mention shout out to FundyBrian’s Spotted. Clever and a salute to the work that went into it. I made me smile every time I looked at it.

View attachment 113401
Congrats to terse, MotownLarry, Ikbside and SinnerJohn. Excellent work all! Thanks for the HM, too. Great fun with this topic.

Thanks for a great theme, Starzee :inlove: :notworthy: And you’re getting better at this judging thing, too — I hear there’s a little of the cooking sherry still in the cupboard :appsir:

Congrats terse - I’d love that image on canvas on my wall :inlove:

Congrats John, Brian, Leslie & Larry :thumbs:

And deepop David, Jilly was the first to comment. Some of us are still gathering our wits :mobibabe:

Thanks for a great theme, Starzee :inlove: :notworthy: And you’re getting better at this judging thing, too — I hear there’s a little of the cooking sherry still in the cupboard :appsir:

And deepop David, Jilly was the first to comment. Some of us are still gathering our wits :mobibabe:
:lol: And I’m loving your new avatar too. :thumbs:

Yes, judging is getting somewhat less terrifying. Er, no more cooking sherry....o_O

Back
Top Bottom