MobiColour RESULT: MC #134 Theme: SPOTS - August 20-26, 2018

Three and a Half Spots

5EC1C1FE-3856-4008-BA33-7BE1F2918ECD.jpeg

Snapseed

Spotted!
F2CDD9BF-5A9A-4875-9336-E1912851DF03.jpeg

That’s me, on the spot, with my spotting scope, spotting the rather spotted Song Sparrow.
PureShot & Moment tele on iPhone 6 for the Sparrow, PureShot on 8 Plus for the picture of me with the spotting scope, and the eye comes from a selfie, also in PureShot. Compositing in Affinity.

Last edited:
Spotted!
View attachment 113264
That’s me with my spotting scope spotting the rather spotted Song Sparrow.
PureShot & Moment tele on iPhone 6 for the Sparrow, PureShot on 8 Plus for the picture of me with the spotting scope, and the eye comes from a selfie, also in PureShot. Compositing in Affinity.
Haha!!!! This is awesome!! :D :thumbs:

Spotted!
View attachment 113264
Brilliant.:thumbs:

Spotted!
View attachment 113264
Haahaahaa! I needed to see this today :):thumbs::thumbs:

Spotted!
View attachment 113264
That’s me, on the spot, with my spotting scope, spotting the rather spotted Song Sparrow.

This. Is. Fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom