MobiColour RESULT: MC #134 Theme: SPOTS - August 20-26, 2018

Walk of Spots

D0B66A02-2773-43DB-AD5A-18A941384C8C.jpeg

6pod native, Snapseed

It was a struggle to narrow down the images to just a few. I have chosen more with my heart than than anything else.

In first is Terse with Oops wrong spot. Simple, abstract, sort of serene. Love it.

00F8C202-8F21-4355-A90F-F28F189B4CF3.jpeg

A close second is MotownLarry with Spot on Spots. Again, it’s probably the abstracted-ness that speaks to me. And the color, or lack of. It would be a good entry for last week’s Two Color challenge
399872CE-ECC8-419E-B293-F32B422E72FA.jpeg

In a tie for third, the animal kingdom. Ikbside with Bering Sea Spotted Seal and SinnerJohn with the alliterated Spotted Siamese Sleeping in the Sun. The softness and color of both touch my heart. And how did you get that close to the seal???
A580D28E-8288-418B-8E0C-5241F3018E28.jpeg

BBFEAF0C-CE3C-4060-B41A-2817D0C5757A.jpeg

An honorable mention shout out to FundyBrian’s Spotted. Clever and a salute to the work that went into it. I made me smile every time I looked at it.

1470DFB3-4A41-462A-9F5F-C47E8CB84F31.jpeg

It was a struggle to narrow down the images to just a few. I have chosen more with my heart than than anything else.

In first is Terse with Oops wrong spot. Simple, abstract, sort of serene. Love it.

View attachment 113397

A close second is MotownLarry with Spot on Spots. Again, it’s probably the abstracted-ness that speaks to me. And the color, or lack of. It would be a good entry for last week’s Two Color challengeView attachment 113398

In a tie for third, the animal kingdom. Ikbside with Bering Sea Spotted Seal and SinnerJohn with the alliterated Spotted Siamese Sleeping in the Sun. The softness and color of both touch my heart. And how did you get that close to the seal???View attachment 113399

View attachment 113400

An honorable mention shout out to FundyBrian’s Spotted. Clever and a salute to the work that went into it. I made me smile every time I looked at it.

View attachment 113401
Zounds, I wasn't expecting that! Thank you, Star :notworthy::notworthy::D and congrats to Larry, Leslie, John, and Brian :thumbs:

View attachment 113397

A close second is MotownLarry with Spot on Spots. Again, it’s probably the abstracted-ness that speaks to me. And the color, or lack of. It would be a good entry for last week’s Two Color challengeView attachment 113398

In a tie for third, the animal kingdom. Ikbside with Bering Sea Spotted Seal and SinnerJohn with the alliterated Spotted Siamese Sleeping in the Sun. The softness and color of both touch my heart. And how did you get that close to the seal???View attachment 113399

View attachment 113400

View attachment 113401
Congrats all, nice one terse :D
Sorry to give you the win last week Starzee :confused:

View attachment 113397

View attachment 113400

View attachment 113401

Congrats, Starzee to find your favourites so quick. :thumbs:
Congrats to the well known winners terse , MotownLarry , sinnerjohn and lkbside as well as the HM FundyBrian
Great shots altogether I loved this spot. :D

View attachment 113397

View attachment 113400

View attachment 113401
Wonderful photos all. Congratulations to Ted, Larry, John,Leslie and Brian.

Ted triumphs terrifically......I'll quit while the goings good. Super win Ted, well done Larry and many thanks for my joint 3rd with Leslie :notworthy: Star :thumbs:
Actually I feel like a fraud as (a) I only entered one image and (b) he's not a Siamese :lol:
I suspected that was no Siamese, but why ruin a perfectly good alliteration? And to my knowledge there is no required amount of entries.

Loving your new avatar David. Was that taken last year?

RoseCat made me do it. She threatened not to leave until I changed it.

Absolutely! I was experimenting with a bottle of hair growth tonic. I may have overdone it.
:sneaky: :lmao:

I also told David I bet Jilly would be the first to notice. :D Isn’t it FAB???

View attachment 113397

View attachment 113400

View attachment 113401
Well done Star!! :notworthy: Fantastic choices. I just love terse Ted’s image too - well deserved Ted!! :inlove:

Congrats to MotownLarry, lkbside Leslie, sinnerjohn and FundyBrian - fantastic images, one and all.

Star, seems you’re drawn to abstracts and animals... a woman after my own heart! :mobibabe::thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom