MobiColour RESULT: MC #141 Theme: Dots, Dashes, Diagonals - Oct 8-14, 2018

First place goes to GroovyGouvy for Colour Harmony for all the reasons previously discussed. (She also gets props for another Vasarely with analysis as provided by rizole)
View attachment 115609
Second place goes to rizole for multiple entries
Dots (with the wonderful slightly bewildered and innocent looking?tomatoes)
View attachment 115610
Dreary with its sharply defined raindrops contrasting with the out of focus diagonals and shafts of color shooting in from above...all in all very undreary.
View attachment 115611
And Dots with its islands of stone standing in sharp relief to the crystal clear brown water transforming in the brilliant blue sky and clouds.
View attachment 115613

Third place is a tie between @Starzee’s Diagonals and @FundyBrian’s Diagonal Decim8ed Architecture eye-popping display of multiple diagonals.
View attachment 115614

View attachment 115615

Kudos to all for another great MC.

Yay, way to go GroovyGouvy Gouvy! That was one of those images that just all came together - well spotted and taken by you. Well done to rizole for all of his entries, Starzee Star and FundyBrian Brian for two fabulous, very different diagonals. A wonderful, colourful week.

Well done GroovyGouvy, a couple of smashers.
Congrats to Starzee, loved the sign, and FundyBrian.
Thanks for my 2nd deepop. :D

Thank you so much! I can’t believ I won! Thank you, deepop David. I’m rarely proud of a picture but this one is actually one of the best if not THE best I ever did. Still surprised it, so thsnks again. :notworthy:
Congratulations to rizole and the couple of mobilere called Starzee and FundyBrian.

And because I just realised the birthday greetings on the top: I don’t know where to say thank you, so I do it here on the upper listed people called mobiFaries: Rog, Matt, Cat, Jen, Larry & Brian. :) :notworthy:

Thank you so much! I can’t believ I won! Thank you, deepop David. I’m rarely proud of a picture but this one is actually one of the best if not THE best I ever did. Still surprised it, so thsnks again. :notworthy:
Congratulations to rizole and the couple of mobilere called Starzee and FundyBrian.

And because I just realised the birthday greetings on the top: I don’t know where to say thank you, so I do it here on the upper listed people called mobiFaries: Rog, Matt, Cat, Jen, Larry & Brian. :) :notworthy:
What a birthday present. Happy Birthday Gouvy.:inlove:

First place goes to GroovyGouvy for Colour Harmony for all the reasons previously discussed. (She also gets props for another Vasarely with analysis as provided by rizole)
View attachment 115609
View attachment 115610
Dreary with its sharply defined raindrops contrasting with the out of focus diagonals and shafts of color shooting in from above...all in all very undreary.
View attachment 115611
And Dots with its islands of stone standing in sharp relief to the crystal clear brown water transforming in the brilliant blue sky and clouds.
View attachment 115613

Third place is a tie between @Starzee’s Diagonals and @FundyBrian’s Diagonal Decim8ed Architecture eye-popping display of multiple diagonals.
View attachment 115614

View attachment 115615

Great winners. Congrats Gouvy, it was a perfect image and well done to everybody else!

View attachment 115609
View attachment 115610
View attachment 115611
View attachment 115613

View attachment 115614

View attachment 115615

Excellent photo Gouvy! Well deserved win! Congrats also to rizole and Starzee, and thanks for including me in your list. Another inspiring week at MobiColour. I wonder what theme GroovyGouvy will come up with.

Well done, Gouvy — I like both the images deepop mentions, but your winner is special: ‘colour harmony’ all the way down to the socks :lmao:

congratulations also for your birthday! :)

View attachment 115609
View attachment 115610
View attachment 115611
View attachment 115613

View attachment 115614

View attachment 115615

Congrats rizole (‘dreary’? Fruitloop), Brian and Star. Brian’s and Star’s images both made me dizzy :)

Back
Top Bottom