MobiColour RESULT: MC #142 Theme: Steps/Stairs & Ladders - Oct 15-21, 2018

Back steps
Snapseed
39841F92-009C-44FE-B12E-529F85568ACB.jpeg

Alea iacta est – the dice have fallen. Wasn’t easy and would love to put that straight: WOW what unbelievable shots!
Honourable mentions to everyone who added images, especially those stack posters FundyBrian, rizole, terse and sinnerjohn. And the images were better and better. None I don’t like.
Because it’s quite late already I get down to the nitty gritty though I’d like to say more about great rays in pictures and things.

The first place is sdimbour for the DIY stairs of the graffiti artist, which has everything I’d look for: colour, winking eye, surprise … Great shot!
7460AE0F-1E43-4606-BC8D-EB4AD771C1AF.jpeg

Second is a share: lkbside with her shiny blue hexagon building. It has such a stunning colour that it always shone through. It is so unusual and harmonic at the same time that it stole my heart.
006A1D7C-24E2-4B34-83B7-C6B26698BC63.jpeg
And RoseCat for her silhouettes on top of the stairs that has also everything, except colours, it could be also b/w without difference. Still I love that shot.
F467A6EC-998D-4FAF-9BC2-576398F8DD75.jpeg

And there is that station picture by deepop with the fascinating figure at the very end and I’m wondering is this a mirror and a selfie or erwählt another person, any way it’s perfect.
DA4ECF94-A3EA-4609-BAB4-F3DBDB84799A.jpeg

Third is a tie between zenjenny s abstract ladder

0CD6A080-235A-4B9A-A90F-F92665F262C5.jpeg
and @jef’s step on stairs with a kind of invisible person that always pulled me back to the picture.
98D14984-EF76-4EC7-B49F-383E0F5E0C2D.jpeg

Congrats to all winners and thanks to every participant, I really loved every picture. :inlove:

Waowwww :D so happy!!!!
Thanks GroovyGouvy for the first place!!! Good surprise for me :)
Congrats to all participants as there are some realy Good pics there.

Thanks JillyG for the message on my 365 asking me to post that pic :D
A worthy winner Sandra. And, although I wasn’t sure it would win, I do know that Gouvy loves street art as much as I do, and there was improvised steps, so ... :D

Alea iacta est – the dice have fallen. Wasn’t easy and would love to put that straight: WOW what unbelievable shots!
Honourable mentions to everyone who added images, especially those stack posters FundyBrian, rizole, terse and sinnerjohn. And the images were better and better. None I don’t like.
Because it’s quite late already I get down to the nitty gritty though I’d like to say more about great rays in pictures and things.

The first place is sdimbour for the DIY stairs of the graffiti artist, which has everything I’d look for: colour, winking eye, surprise … Great shot!
View attachment 115899

Second is a share: lkbside with her shiny blue hexagon building. It has such a stunning colour that it always shone through. It is so unusual and harmonic at the same time that it stole my heart.
View attachment 115898 And RoseCat for her silhouettes on top of the stairs that has also everything, except colours, it could be also b/w without difference. Still I love that shot.
View attachment 115894

And there is that station picture by deepop with the fascinating figure at the very end and I’m wondering is this a mirror and a selfie or erwählt another person, any way it’s perfect.
View attachment 115895

Third is a tie between zenjenny s abstract ladder

View attachment 115896 and @jef’s step on stairs with a kind of invisible person that always pulled me back to the picture.
View attachment 115897

Congrats to all winners and thanks to every participant, I really loved every picture. :inlove:
Wow, you had a task this week Gouvy with all of those fantastic stairs, steps and ladders! But you did an excellent job with the judging.:thumbs: I loved every one of the images too. Super week in Mobi Colour land. I wonder what theme we’ll have?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom