MobiColour RESULT: MC #144 Theme: Bottles - Oct 29-Nov 4, 2018

No, we went to a Tango Show and dinner in Buenos Aires last night. The internet in Brazil was excellent but in Argentina I'm really struggling particularly with Mobitog which I suppose is due to all the pics loading. BA is a fascinating place and can't wait to post but we have just arrived in Puerto Madryn which feels like a real backwater. It's the place to come for whale watching, seals and penguins which we are doing tomorrow.

Awww, I would really like to be your handbag and travel with you to all these places. :)

Now here is what you all waiting for: the drumroll for the winners!

After scrolling backwards and forwards and over and over again the #1 gold medal goes to my antipode: zenjenny
She not only blew me with colours, she made my abstract heart weep. I just love the combination and composition and it would be my wallhanger this week.

IMG_9030.JPG

Silver medals are three in a tie and spread all over the world:
There is @fundydrian with his perfect Halloween picture (and all the effort he put in it by mixture and lable), …
IMG_9031.JPG

rizole's kinda Chinese bottle aquarium for colour and somehow pop art feeling and …

IMG_9032.JPG

lkbside for her forbidden survival package of alcohol and cigarettes. It's a great colour combo!

IMG_9033.JPG

The third place goes to deepop, RoseCat, Starzee, Glenton, dscheff, terse, ImageArt and JillyG or in short to EVERY OTHER PICTURE posted here, so also more of lkbside, rizole and FundyBrian (while zenjenny is the only one without a bronze medal as she posted just the winner image :lol:). (I hope I didn't miss out a name, if so, please add!). I was very impressed what you all came up with though I really missed one emptying a bottle the one way or the other and such. Erveryone focused on the bottle itself, no one caught it in action. No critic, just a fact that surprised me. But there were also dark matters that surprised me very positively like "human mooning and bottlesaurus aiming to attach" :lol: or the almost b/w little bottles. So many awesome and beautiful bottles along the way, yes, I am sure everyone deserves at least a bronze medal! Every picture was well worth seeing, for bright colours, broken glass, or even dump plastic bottles (great shot, Starzee, was making me laugh! :D)
Congratulations to all!!!

So let's hear what zenjenny wants to see for the next MC week. :)

After scrolling backwards and forwards and over and over again the #1 gold medal goes to my antipode: zenjenny
She not only blew me with colours, she made my abstract heart weep. I just love the combination and composition and it would be my wallhanger this week.

View attachment 116508

There is @fundydrian with his perfect Halloween picture (and all the effort he put in it by mixture and lable), …
View attachment 116509

rizole's kinda Chinese bottle aquarium for colour and somehow pop art feeling and …

View attachment 116510

lkbside for her forbidden survival package of alcohol and cigarettes. It's a great colour combo!

View attachment 116511

The third place goes to deepop, RoseCat, Starzee, Glenton, dscheff, terse, ImageArt and JillyG or in short to EVERY OTHER PICTURE posted here, so also more of lkbside, rizole and FundyBrian (while zenjenny is the only one without a bronze medal as she posted just the winner image :lol:). (I hope I didn't miss out a name, if so, please add!). I was very impressed what you all came up with though I really missed one emptying a bottle the one way or the other and such. Erveryone focused on the bottle itself, no one caught it in action. No critic, just a fact that surprised me. But there were also dark matters that surprised me very positively like "human mooning and bottlesaurus aiming to attach" :lol: or the almost b/w little bottles. So many awesome and beautiful bottles along the way, yes, I am sure everyone deserves at least a bronze medal! Every picture was well worth seeing, for bright colours, broken glass, or even dump plastic bottles (great shot, Starzee, was making me laugh! :D)

Quite the write up! Thanks for the silver. Crazy stuff in that classical gas museum. Those were the days when you could drive on down the highway smoking your Camel cigarettes and sipping from your Hiram Walker 4 pak.

Congrats everyone. Loved the challenge and pix

View attachment 116508

View attachment 116509

View attachment 116510

View attachment 116511

Another fascinating week at MC.
Congrats to zenjenny! Your bottle abstract is wonderful. Thanks for my shared tie for 2nd with rizole and lkbside, and they both deserve congrats as well. And all the HMs, great stuff!

View attachment 116508

View attachment 116509

View attachment 116510

View attachment 116511

Gouvy, my antipode heart says “thank you”; and hopes that the weeping of your abstract heart was a good thing :eek: :D

Congrats FundyBrian: your demonic bottle was my personal favourite :notworthy:
Congrats rizole: you’re a personal favourite, you little snowflake :inlove:

Thanks for interesting theme, Gouvy — and wondrous interpretations (all) :notworthy: :thumbs: :notworthy:

Theme for #145 is Portrait (human) :)

Good job Gouvs :thumbs:. Super congrats to zenjenny Jen. As usual, most of us were thinking “bottles”, but Jen was thinking outside of the box (of bottles).:D It’s a stunner. Well done to FundyBrian Brian for that amazing double exposure, and then some! And also to rizole rizole for so many of his bottles, as well as the one that got him third place. BTW what is a snowflake?

Back
Top Bottom