MobiColour RESULT: MC #148 Theme: Maximalism - Nov 26-Dec 2, 2018

There's only 6 pages of activity this week. I think my theme may have been a bit too "out there" and I'm sorry to have muddied the waters with my epistemological uncertainty nonsense half way through. That said, here's what we're all here for...

The winner this week is zenjenny with In your light I learn how to love.
9141c06d-8281-4042-8b6c-5e5302b60241-jpeg.117465

Beautiful, moving and fulfils the brief. Makes me think and feel at the same time.

Second is GroovyGouvy comment:

Not a picture I know but I laughed hard and maximalism is post modern so I can make the rules up as I go. I loved the bull ring pic too.

Joint third goes to Coronation80 for Simple Suspension Bridge, almost minimalist so not quite on theme but such a strong pic, and RoseCat with 20 of...
Just lovely.

HMs to ImageArt for"Art Destroying Art" (brilliant) and "Well, it was high time I did another manip", FundyBrian for "Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Cathedral" and Starzee for "I’d try to get there but kept adding more, more, MORE!"
Thank you for the mention and I, also love @zenjenny’s image.

Wow, turn my back on the place for five minutes . . . And just lookit all the fruitloops :lmao:

Thanks rizole for your, well, you. Loved the conversation generated by the theme - you’ve been in fine form this week.
I’m dead chuffed to win in a theme I spent half the week looking up :lol: And thanks for your comments - the image meant something to me in the making and it’s always a joy when someone else sees something blah blah

Congrats GroovyGouvy - fancy winning a maximalism theme by referring to a potential image *^5*

Welcome Coronation80 Steven and *wow* - looking forward to seeing more of you & your Xperia.

Congrats all :inlove:

And the new theme (inevitable, when you think about it) is ‘Theme-less-ism’: a very brief period of anti-postmodernism , sadly destined to failure because no artist was quite sure where exactly to locate his/her protest :mobibabe:
We can definitely do that!:thumbs:

And the new theme (inevitable, when you think about it) is ‘Theme-less-ism’: a very brief period of anti-postmodernism , sadly destined to failure because no artist was quite sure where exactly to locate his/her protest :mobibabe:
:lol: Perfect. :feet:

Back
Top Bottom