MobiColour RESULT: MC #148 Theme: Maximalism - Nov 26-Dec 2, 2018

Simple Suspension Bridge over Bibao, Sony Xperia ..Photo editor
0061.jpg

Oh, I’ve loved this week’s theme! Kinda don’t want it to end, but here we are on Sunday already. The judging is all yours, rizole, whenever you have time. :thumbs:

There's only 6 pages of activity this week. I think my theme may have been a bit too "out there" and I'm sorry to have muddied the waters with my epistemological uncertainty nonsense half way through. That said, here's what we're all here for...

The winner this week is zenjenny with In your light I learn how to love.
9141c06d-8281-4042-8b6c-5e5302b60241-jpeg.117465

Beautiful, moving and fulfils the brief. Makes me think and feel at the same time.

Second is GroovyGouvy comment:
It’s only hard to put it all in ONE picture. But thinking of it a picture full of different dildos in different colours would actually cover the complete 6 points. :eek::confused::rolleyes::lol::lmao:
Not a picture I know but I laughed hard and maximalism is post modern so I can make the rules up as I go. I loved the bull ring pic too.

Joint third goes to Coronation80 for Simple Suspension Bridge, almost minimalist so not quite on theme but such a strong pic, and RoseCat with 20 of...
Just lovely.

HMs to ImageArt for"Art Destroying Art" (brilliant) and "Well, it was high time I did another manip", FundyBrian for "Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Cathedral" and Starzee for "I’d try to get there but kept adding more, more, MORE!"

There's only 6 pages of activity this week. I think my theme may have been a bit too "out there" and I'm sorry to have muddied the waters with my epistemological uncertainty nonsense half way through. That said, here's what we're all here for...

Beautiful, moving and fulfils the brief. Makes me think and feel at the same time.

Not a picture I know but I laughed hard and maximalism is post modern so I can make the rules up as I go. I loved the bull ring pic too.

Joint third goes to Coronation80 for Simple Suspension Bridge, almost minimalist so not quite on theme but such a strong pic, and RoseCat with 20 of...
Just lovely.

HMs to ImageArt for"Art Destroying Art" (brilliant) and "Well, it was high time I did another manip", FundyBrian for "Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Cathedral" and Starzee for "I’d try to get there but kept adding more, more, MORE!"
Beauty, Jen and well done to runners up. Thanks for the HMs!

Just lovely.

Great piece of judging Rizole. :thumbs: Well done zenjenny Jen - that’s a beautiful image. I think Gouvy’s second place for a virtual image is a first (do correct me if I’m wrong).:lol: And a placing in his first challenge - good one Coronation80 Stephen. Hugs to RoseCat Catherine for another lovely image. High fives to the HMs. What a week it was!

:lol: I've never ever won a place in a picture contest just with words. Gosh, I'm still laughing and as well about the comments. Especially after the result. :lol: I would love to see all the different pictures your brains painted like mine. And I bet they would only be slightly similar. :lol: and what a funny idea to bend the rules to virtual reality, rizole. :thumbs:

But congrats, dear zenjenny, for your wonderful piece of art and top rank here.
Also high five to Coronation80 and RoseCat for their third and for sure a hug for the HMers ImageArt, FundyBrian and Starzee

And all other posts were actually very cool pictures, too. :thumbs:

Just lovely.

Big congrats to zenjenny. Very well done. Great image. Congrats also to the placers and HMs.
I thought this was a good theme. Quite thought provoking and interesting discussion.

Back
Top Bottom