MobiColour RESULT: MC #15 - May 8-15

Fuzzy logic
image.jpeg

Fragments from my textbook, overlay images from morguefile.com, bit of a PPS presentation, some 'hand' (SketchClub) drawn spirals & bits, heart stolen from Ted, Union Stackables Shift.

Fuzzy logic
View attachment 77025

Fragments from my textbook, overlay images from morguefile.com, bit of a PPS presentation, some 'hand' (SketchClub) drawn spirals & bits, heart stolen from Ted, Union Stackables Shift.
weirdly.......I like this ;)
on another matter, it really disturbs me when people change their avatar. you think you know someone then BANG they are someone completely different :alien:

sorry I don't speak Klingon :rolleyes:

Ah. I see. You don't speak Klingon. Please, continue . . . :alien: :alien:

it really disturbs me when people change their avatar. you think you know someone then BANG they are someone completely different :alien:

Ah. I see. You don't speak Klingon, and it really disturbs you when people change their avatar. You think you know someone then - BANG - they are someone completely different. Please, continue . . . :alien: :alien: :alien:

"How is digital monism positioned..." Very Ikebanoid

Digital monism is positioned in empty space. A sense of asymmetry is essential, a symbolic recognition of absence - dualism as simulacra, the chance encounter of vase and tabletop in an environment felt and sensed rather than seen.

Digital monism is positioned in empty space. A sense of asymmetry is essential, a symbolic recognition of absence - dualism as simulacra, the chance encounter of vase and tabletop in an environment felt and sensed rather than seen.
Hmm. I'll have to read all the small print in "Fuzzy Logic" (dictionary in hand)

Fuzzy logic
View attachment 77025

I was going to do fuzzy logic, but my idea wasn't half as good (not even 0.1 as good) as yours dammit. :D

RoseCat [emoji33] this thread isn't to be found at the challenges section. Please fix it, pretty please! Thought it's gone. But could find it through subscribed … later. Much later after a tiny heart attack. [emoji32][emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom