MobiColour RESULT: MC #151 Theme: A GATHERING - Dec 17-23

0F791460-5731-49D3-B0CE-E65411DD3460.jpeg

Late arrival
Snapseed

Awwww.... I hope they have a warm place to go to!
Certainly. They have their own barn and cozy places to bed down. They just go outside to play. It was humerous to watch them on the snow. There was almost enough of a crust to support their weight but then they would break through after a few steps.

A Gathering of Bottoms

View attachment 118327
Snapseed
I was wondering what use they would be but I expect they were made to display underwear or swim suits in a store. But then I noticed each one has something placed on top so I wondered if there is a hole there that is covered up, maybe a fitting to attach more of the torso? Or maybe just some convenient extra display surface. Strange sort of store.

I was wondering what use they would be but I expect they were made to display underwear or swim suits in a store. But then I noticed each one has something placed on top so I wondered if there is a hole there that is covered up, maybe a fitting to attach more of the torso? Or maybe just some convenient extra display surface. Strange sort of store.
I think you’re right about them being for underpant displays, probably in a men’s clothes shop. I didn’t see any holes underneath the glass cups and saucers. Now I look at the photos, there’s lots of things that appeal to my magpie instinct.:lol: It’s a shop where they rent out space for traders to sell their goods, so there’s an eclectic mix of “stuff”.

First of all, the best of Christmas times to all. As a newbie I feel slightly overwhelmed to judge such doyensin of the field. Amazing pictures from amazing eyes. My friends look at my pics (usually from myholidays) and the say"what no selfies". Grrrr. I think I have been there and my ugly mug will not enhance the vista! Your photographs are a true delight, your eye is genius. but sadly people get juged and therfore in descending order .
3rd is .. "Gnomic gathering" deepop David

2nd .. Late arrival by terse Ted

The winner in my books for sheer cheek, tenacity and true to life is "Christmas Lunch" by rizole. ... My champ of the day x
5EB471AC-2A0D-4C5E-9441-2BBE4D6CAB11.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, the best of Christmas times to all. As a newbie I feel slightly overwhelmed to judge such doyensin of the field. Amazing pictures from amazing eyes. My friends look at my pics (usually from myholidays) and the say"what no selfies". Grrrr. I think I have been there and my ugly mug will not enhance the vista! Your photographs are a true delight, your eye is genius. but sadly people get juged and therfore in descending order .

The winner in my books for sheer cheek, tenacity and true to life is "Christmas Lunch" by rizole. ... My champ of the day x
View attachment 118395
Congrats to rizole! Congrats also to terse and deepop. Well done all participants!

View attachment 118395
Wow, thank you very much, an unexpected win. :notworthy:
Well done deepop and terse.

View attachment 118395
Thank you! Always a kick to end up on the podium, and with rizole and deepop no less. Congrats to rizole for the win :thumbs::notworthy:

View attachment 118395
Great choices, Stephen. :) Congrats rizole! Well done. High fives to terse Ted and deepop David! :thumbs:

Nevermind, at least for Coronation80 it’s new and probably for us Alzheimers, too. Just post it! If it fits, it fits. We can have a side competition how often does the same image win in different themes. I don’t see any problem here.
Yes, just post it and be damned.:lol:
A gathering of sea lions
(I don't think I've posted this here before, just on Instagram.)

EDIT: Whoops, just discovered that I had used this photo in MC before. Apologies, and please move along. Nothing to see here.

And that’s a quorum :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom