MobiColour RESULT: MC #19 Theme: Little Creatures - June 6-12

image.jpeg

Tiny creatures

What? You've never moseyed over to the Wrecking Yard? Saunter over Brian and have a look. We put stuff in, someone takes it/them and makes beautiful images. It's very liberating and we get access to images that we don't have on our camera rolls.

OK. I'll check it out.

Oh my, Ann - look at those wings! No wonder they beat them some 500 (thousand) times/minute - they're like fine lace! I follow an IG page on dragonflies bcs I never tire of looking at them. And she kept still for you!

Are you using a 6s? I've had mine for a short while, not done much in way of serious photography, but notice easily in my camera roll the difference btwn the 6s shots and the 4s and/or iPad images!
I have the ordinary 6 which I love.

Difficult, difficult. I have to say that 3 people stood out for me in this challenge: FundyBrian, rizole and GroovyGouvy. When I looked at the photos that I 'laid' out for consideration, I discovered I had three I loved from one of them and in the end this was the deciding factor.

So in third place is FundyBrian with his wonderful spider. I like both version but my favourite is this one. I must say that his snail gets an honourable mention too!

image.jpeg

In second place is GroovyGouvy. I just love her interpretation of the frogs (sorry, it's the colour tart coming out in me once again).

image.jpeg

So the winner is rizole for firstly Landing Pad which I kept on going back to and also his Clucking Mad and Opioid. Such fabulous shots.

image.jpeg

Oh man, she is gorgeous. One of my all-time favorite little creatures... :inlove: (so much so that I want to get one tattooed somewhere)
Yes, I'm crazy about them too and Asia really is the place to get great shots of them. Here is a photo of the one we have on the wall in our apartment. My husband took it with a DSLR some time ago and I manipulated it in Photoshop back in the day... I also framed it myself on a framing course.

image.jpeg

So the winner is rizole for firstly Landing Pad which I kept on going back to and also his Clucking Mad and Opioid. Such fabulous shots.

View attachment 78424
Thank you very much. I have so much fun trying to get these macro shots, I'm glad I end up with something people like.:thumbs:
Good work all round everyone.

Difficult, difficult. I have to say that 3 people stood out for me in this challenge: FundyBrian, rizole and GroovyGouvy. When I looked at the photos that I 'laid' out for consideration, I discovered I had three I loved from one of them and in the end this was the deciding factor.

So in third place is FundyBrian with his wonderful spider. I like both version but my favourite is this one. I must say that his snail gets an honourable mention too!

View attachment 78422

In second place is GroovyGouvy. I just love her interpretation of the frogs (sorry, it's the colour tart coming out in me once again).

View attachment 78423

View attachment 78424

Thank you, Ann, for the great theme, I think we had rarely an MC with so many entries. Seems the theme fitted all. [emoji106][emoji4]

Thanks for choosing me for number 2 and yes, you are right, the coloured frogs have even more impact than the beautiful unedited ones. Thanks to the artist and the detour that let me find it. [emoji16]

Congrats to all winners and all posters I was getting a really wonderful picture book here. [emoji7]

Wonderful choices Ann!!! :D

Super congrats rizole on a well deserved win!! :inlove: Now, Rizole......... the burning question: Will there be a theme for the next challenge? :sneaky:

The new MobiColor Challenge is ready to go HERE. :)

Back
Top Bottom