• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the still current serious situation facing us all right now! Continue to heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

MobiColour RESULT: MC #197 Theme: Pop A Colour in the way of "Sin City" - November 4-10, 2019

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

Coronation80

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Stephen Lang
Device
Sony
Curious (and because we like to share process here on MobiTog, so people can learn and grow) what app(s) are you using to get the selective color?
Hi lovely, I have been remiss, I started using a Huawei Pro 30, and simply use the option in the edit to use "splash" it allows you to highlight a colour.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Sorry so I have been remi

Hi lovely, I have been remiss, I started using a Huawei Pro 30, and simply use the option in the edit to use "splash" it allows you to highlight a colour.
Well that’s handy!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus