• ANNOUNCEMENT! > CLICKY ME <
  • > CONGRATULATIONS to our very own Matt (@Smooth) on his change in Marital status! He has tied the knot with Danielle (Saturday 16th November)! We wish then every happiness as they start their married life together... x x <
  • MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

MobiColour RESULT: MC #199 Theme: NO THEME - November 18-24, 2019

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
The REAL Toy Shop apparently. As opposed to that other sort of toy shop. :lol: I like the sinister-looking dough boy. He looks like he wants to eat that Jeff Goldblum lookalike. And the guy on the bicycle is just weird. All in all, it’s a surreal sort of image and just the sort of thing I like.:thumbs:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
The REAL Toy Shop apparently. As opposed to that other sort of toy shop. :lol: I like the sinister-looking dough boy. He looks like he wants to eat that Jeff Goldblum lookalike. And the guy on the bicycle is just weird. All in all, it’s a surreal sort of image and just the sort of thing I like.:thumbs:
thanks Jilly, there's a lot going on in that image ! I like the sad looking lady top left, she looks like she's left her soul on the high street.

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Wish I’d figured out a better way of capturing the chandeliers inside the window.
That's a tough situation. I've found that sometimes (only sometimes!) moving further to the side will help. If you find yourself running into this a lot, then an add-on polarizing filter might help.

rizole

In for it!
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
The place that keeps on giving. :hearteyes:
I went back with my eldest who has photography homework. It's an enormous site. No security, we came across ramblers, dogwalkers and a couple of guys In country waterproofs and flat caps carrying rifles. It's just a place to walk through to the locals by the look of it.

Starzee

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
JillyG Didn’t you see “Ghost Busters”?? That’s the Stapuff Marshmallow Man! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited: