MobiColour RESULT: MC #22 Theme: Pairs - June 27-July 3

I feel really awful about my zzzzzzzzzzz jest now. Please forgive me Jeffrey :oops:
Hell I didn't even take part in this challenge, I should be taken to the Mobi solitary confinement cell immediately and barred from taking pictures for at least a week :zip:

No John, on the contrary, you are to be made to take and make vibrant arty images every day for one whole week. Ha, that'll learn ya.:lol:

Sorry y'all. Had a tough time with this. So many excellent interpretations on the theme "Pairs" this go around.

In third place I chose Zenjenny's "Pears": I love the edit and finish of this piece :)
In second place comes Gouvy's "A Pair of Smoky Shoes": This is a nice frivolous capture with an interesting, and captivating, edit.

In first place comes Ted's "Color Pairs: The simplicity of this, the contrast between the colors and background, kept me coming back.

Thanks and kudos to all who participated. The standard in MobiTog is high; which makes the job of judging no easy task.
(I couldn't remember how to tag folks in this list)

Thank you, dscheff, I am very honoured to be part of the quirky and eccentrics in the name of your wife. Sorry for your loss though. All the best for you. [emoji175]
Congratulations to zenjenny (I love those paired pears!) [emoji530][emoji106] and @ted. [emoji471][emoji106]
And also all participants, it was a great illustrated pair of albums here. [emoji7]

Thank you Jenny. I know this is no excuse but yesterday was the second anniversary of my wife's passing. I was trying very hard to put myself in her shoes when deciding: she loved "quirky" and well, eccentric, when it came to art. I think I succeeded in that :)
Absolutely no need to apologize... I'm so very sorry, Jeffrey. I can well imagine what a difficult day you must have had. Thank you so very much for choosing the winners, even though you were dealing with your own personal situation. :notworthy:

Wonderful choices, and I think you succeeded in honoring your wife's "quirks". Sending you a heartfelt hug... :inlove:

I feel really awful about my zzzzzzzzzzz jest now. Please forgive me Jeffrey :oops:
Hell I didn't even take part in this challenge, I should be taken to the Mobi solitary confinement cell immediately and barred from taking pictures for at least a week :zip:

No John, on the contrary, you are to be made to take and make vibrant arty images every day for one whole week. Ha, that'll learn ya.:lol:

Arrrrggghhhh no not that [emoji31]
:sneaky: I'm afraid Jilly is correct, John. Now, get to snapping those vibrant images!! [emoji78]

I should be taken to the Mobi solitary confinement cell immediately and barred from taking pictures for at least a week :zip:

vibrant arty a b s t r a c t images every day for one whole week :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom