"Two Pairs of Chairs"
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1467507484.823163.jpg

"A Pair Of Jacks" [emoji1]
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1467507524.408643.jpg

"Gummy Bears – pronounced: Yummy Pairs"
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1467507687.507211.jpg

"A Pair of Frogs" (on my balcony)
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1467507757.080227.jpg

"A Pair Of Socks" (yes, I do have another pair of those)
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1467507818.220933.jpg

"A Pair Of Smoky Shoes"
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1467507859.388310.jpg

"A Pair Of Dogs"
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1467507913.077285.jpg

All taken with FusionHDR, except the Yummy Pairs" (MultiCam) and Smoky Shoes (CameraX).

Sorry y'all. Had a tough time with this. So many excellent interpretations on the theme "Pairs" this go around.

In third place I chose Zenjenny's "Pears": I love the edit and finish of this piece :)
In second place comes Gouvy's "A Pair of Smoky Shoes": This is a nice frivolous capture with an interesting, and captivating, edit.

In first place comes Ted's "Color Pairs: The simplicity of this, the contrast between the colors and background, kept me coming back.

Thanks and kudos to all who participated. The standard in MobiTog is high; which makes the job of judging no easy task.
(I couldn't remember how to tag folks in this list)

Poor Jeffrey - he should stop winning so many challenges already. He, like, has a day job!
Thank you Jenny. I know this is no excuse but yesterday was the second anniversary of my wife's passing. I was trying very hard to put myself in her shoes when deciding: she loved "quirky" and well, eccentric, when it came to art. I think I succeeded in that :)

Sorry y'all. Had a tough time with this. So many excellent interpretations on the theme "Pairs" this go around.

In third place I chose Zenjenny's "Pears": I love the edit and finish of this piece :)
In second place comes Gouvy's "A Pair of Smoky Shoes": This is a nice frivolous capture with an interesting, and captivating, edit.

In first place comes Ted's "Color Pairs: The simplicity of this, the contrast between the colors and background, kept me coming back.

Thanks and kudos to all who participated. The standard in MobiTog is high; which makes the job of judging no easy task.

Well done Ted - I love/loved your pairs/pears. That processing was glorious. Congrats too to Jen and Gouvy. And well done Jeffrey. I now know how hard it is to choose winners from all the amazing images. I think the second anniversary of your wife's death is a very good reason for taking your time with the judging. I hope it wasn't too awful a day for you.

Thank you Jenny. I know this is no excuse but yesterday was the second anniversary of my wife's passing. I was trying very hard to put myself in her shoes when deciding: she loved "quirky" and well, eccentric, when it came to art. I think I succeeded in that :)

That's lovely, Jeffrey - I'm honoured to be part of your tribute to your wife's love of the 'quirky' and 'eccentric' (by any chance, did those qualities have any part in her falling in love with you? :mobibabe: ). Thank you for bringing some of her life and spirit to Mobitog :inlove:

yesterday was the second anniversary of my wife's passing. I was trying very hard to put myself in her shoes when deciding: she loved "quirky" and well, eccentric, when it came to art. I think I succeeded in that :)
. Sorry y'all. Had a tough time with this. So many excellent interpretations on the theme "Pairs" this go around.

In third place I chose Zenjenny's "Pears":
In second place comes Gouvy's "A Pair of Smoky Shoes":
In first place comes Ted's "Color Pairs:

And I don't mind in the slightest having my name mentioned alongside those two quirky eccentrics Ted & Gouvy. It's not catching :mobibabe:

@ + dscheff = dscheff

Back
Top Bottom