MobiColour RESULT: MC #23 Theme: Vibrant - July 4-10

Brilliant choices Ted. Well done to all the winners - Loved your image Ann and I too loved the fact that the bride was almost out of the shot. It adds movement and dynamism. David's photo is a great lesson in looking through something to the image beyond. And Dee's sunrise is just gorgeous.
Brilliant choices Ted. Well done to all the winners - Loved your image Ann and I too loved the fact that the bride was almost out of the shot. It adds movement and dynamism. David's photo is a great lesson in looking through something to the image beyond. And Dee's sunrise is just gorgeous.
Completely agree! Congrats to winners and applauses to all participants :):cool:

Sorry folks, went walkabout this week! Gave an iPad intro lecture to my Golden Girls group and it was nose to the grindstone.

Thanks, Ted! Yeah, do love that pic. Just shows you what you can get when you are inspired. Having said that I spent the whole day on the tram yesterday on a photography day and didn't feel like I got the wonder shot but I do have some video and pics so will be adding this to Come Walk With Me...

Seeing as I am so late will have to be no theme this week :(

Back
Top Bottom