MobiColour RESULT: MC #23 Theme: Vibrant - July 4-10

Went through my cam roll …
And found a nice flower bouquet.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1468092674.396528.jpg

And sorry hit the button when I wanted to correct something in the top line. So need to post another post because I've learned it won't let attach me more picts. [emoji53]

… and a great colourful shot from the Skyline plaza roof garden/top. Even it was a rainy day. I just love this image.
(FusionHDR)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1468092842.708592.jpg

… a wall painting of "My neighbour Totoro" (FusionHDR)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1468092970.171536.jpg

… a strawberry bird (FusionHDR, forgot what I've edited it with – edit: found. It was defqt)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1468093030.609401.jpg

… Hanau market place (FusionHDR, staightened in Frontview, edited in Huerama and Pictsart)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1468093119.700610.jpg

… the Bockenheimer Warte (one of the old town wall towers), when there was market and the roofs of the stalls built a coincidental black-red-gold German flag under the fair blue sky (FusionHDR)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1468093246.910958.jpg

… and last shot from today: Naruto, Sakura and Satsuke (Naruto characters) sat at Starbucks for a drink. (FusionHDR)

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1468093538.019102.jpg

Last edited:
Went through my cam roll …
And found a nice flower bouquet.
View attachment 79484

And sorry hit the button when I wanted to correct something in the top line. So need to post another post because I've learned it won't let attach me more picts. [emoji53]

Wow, really nice colours -- and that almost-sunflower looks spectacular!

A wonderful week of color shots -- congratulations to all. This week's win/place/show:

First: ImageArt "bridal exit" The beautifully photographed building is interesting enough by itself, with its elaborate gold grill work and vividly colored decoration, including images of... Brooklyn? The bride in sneakers walking through the scene turns a photo into a story and makes it extra special. (And I agree with sinnerjohn that catching the bride just as she's about to exit the frame adds a lot.)

image.jpg

Second: deepop "Chiaroscuro" The shadows leave a simple but irregular patch of light that turns a straightforward shot into something abstract and mysterious, hiding things in a way that makes you look more closely at what you can see.

IMG_3974.jpg

Third: MsDee "Sunrise from Myrtle Beach" The intense color, the low angle, and the rippled foreground make this a lot more than just another sunrise shot, but the highlights are the two small silhouettes flanking the rising sun like a human Stonehenge.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1468148176.805570.jpg

And now it's up to ImageArt Ann to choose a theme (or not) for the upcoming week and then judge the results.

A wonderful week of color shots -- congratulations to all. This week's win/place/show:

First: ImageArt "bridal exit" The beautifully photographed building is interesting enough by itself, with its elaborate gold grill work and vividly colored decoration, including images of... Brooklyn? The bride in sneakers walking through the scene turns a photo into a story and makes it extra special. (And I agree with sinnerjohn that catching the bride just as she's about to exit the frame adds a lot.)

Second: deepop "Chiaroscuro" The shadows leave a simple but irregular patch of light that turns a straightforward shot into something abstract and mysterious, hiding things in a way that makes you look more closely at what you can see.

Third: MsDee "Sunrise from Myrtle Beach" The intense color, the low angle, and the rippled foreground make this a lot more than just another sunrise shot, but the highlights are the two small silhouettes flanking the rising sun like a human Stonehenge.

And now it's up to ImageArt Ann to choose a theme (or not) for the upcoming week and then judge the results.
Great choice for first Ted, totally agree with that. Well done to all.

Sent from my LG-H815 using MobiTog mobile app

Brilliant choices Ted. Well done to all the winners - Loved your image Ann and I too loved the fact that the bride was almost out of the shot. It adds movement and dynamism. David's photo is a great lesson in looking through something to the image beyond. And Dee's sunrise is just gorgeous.

Wonderful choices, Ted, and a thoughtful synopsis of each piece. Congrats ImageArt Ann! Well done!! Round of applause to deepop David and MsDee!!

Looking forward to finding out if there will be a theme next week...... :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom