MobiColour RESULT: MC #23 Theme: Vibrant - July 4-10

Redrum
image.jpeg

Continuing my (somewhat manic) interest in seeing what I can do with one image. This is the petticoat-ed lady (see Wrecking Yard cache and a recent EoS) stripped (ha ha) to B&W, then the W removed in RmK, then bits of the remaining B layered onto a red (in case you hadn't noticed) bg in Union.

Redrum
View attachment 79431

Continuing my (somewhat manic) interest in seeing what I can do with one image. This is the petticoat-ed lady (see Wrecking Yard cache and a recent EoS) stripped (ha ha) to B&W, then the W removed in RmK, then bits of the remaining B layered onto a red (in case you hadn't noticed) bg in Union.
very nice piece :thumbs:

Fantastic. No petticoats here.I see a strong anti-war statement, weeping bodies on bodies. Would do just as well in the MobiMono challenge .
:notworthy:

Yes, it reminded of a famous statue - I can't remember what it's called though :confused:. It's gorgeous.:thumbs:

image.jpeg

Been stinking hot today and didn't put my toe out of the door so thought I would do a manip. I am doing a collage course and used the papers from this as a background.

Apps: iColorama, Union and Repix

Here is the original collage photo:

image.jpeg

View attachment 79439 Been stinking hot today and didn't put my toe out of the door so thought I would do a manip. I am doing a collage course and used the papers from this as a background.

Here is the original collage photo:

View attachment 79440
This is lovely, Ann. Are you doing an online course? Digital art/app component? Or is that your addition?

Redrum
View attachment 79431

Wow.... this is intense!! :inlove:

Been stinking hot today and didn't put my toe out of the door so thought I would do a manip. I am doing a collage course and used the papers from this as a background.

This is gorgeous Ann! :notworthy: :inlove:

This is lovely, Ann. Are you doing an online course? Digital art/app component? Or is that your addition?
Thanks. The online course is by Laura Lein-Svencner. I really like some of her work. To be honest, she has a lot of videos online and you could work out how to do her method by just watching most of her videos but, unlike many online courses, hers are very reasonably priced even if the 'interface' is quite basic. I find doing a course forces me to get motivated and actually get something done!

My intention is not only to create physical collages but also to use them for my digital art which is my addition. I also want to transfer digital pics onto collages which have been constructed for that purpose. Sort of the other way around. Do a manip and then create a rough collage background of it, transferring some detail by either printer or image transfer. I love digital stuff but miss doing physical stuff with my hands.

Just been looking at Jack Hollingsworth's videos on Exposure, White Balance and Focus for Camera+. I understand White Balance for the first time - just so simple the light bulb went on. Why didn't I understand this before?? (See http://snapsnapsnap.photos/author/jack/). zenjenny, I think you would be a fan - no clandestine shots. He simple goes up and asks people and gets the most amazing people photos - doesn't believe in all the covert shenanigans. Respect. Anyhow was fully inspired so had my iPhone at the ready when we went for breakfast this morning and got this shot of a new wall painting. Only just got the bride in before it was too late. Would have preferred her to be more in the pic but there you go.

Bridal photo shoots are a big thing here and apparently it's all done before the wedding and in a totally different wedding dress!

image.jpeg

Just been looking at Jack Hollingsworth's videos on Exposure, White Balance and Focus for Camera+. I understand White Balance for the first time - just so simple the light bulb went on. Why didn't I understand this before?? (See http://snapsnapsnap.photos/author/jack/). zenjenny, I think you would be a fan - no clandestine shots. He simple goes up and asks people and gets the most amazing people photos - doesn't believe in all the covert shenanigans. Respect. Anyhow was fully inspired so had my iPhone at the ready when we went for breakfast this morning and got this shot of a new wall painting. Only just got the bride in before it was too late. Would have preferred her to be more in the pic but there you go.

Bridal photo shoots are a big thing here and apparently it's all done before the wedding and in a totally different wedding dress!

View attachment 79457
I actually like her there just going out of shot, it adds mystery, like she may be escaping !

View attachment 79457
Very nice. Wonderful colors. Good capture. Great story.

Redrum
View attachment 79431

RmK? Is that the full name of the app? Does it work with full res?

Back
Top Bottom